nickheath

AC condensation run off

My ACUnits condensation water runs off the roof of my motorhome. I have a 2016 Tuscany by Thor. My question is how can I fix it so I can control where the water goes. It has no drain for this that I know of. Any Ideas?

I usually lift the passenger side of the coach a bit higher just so the water rolls off the roof to the other side

1 hour ago, nickheath said:

My ACUnits condensation water runs off the roof of my motorhome. I have a 2016 Tuscany by Thor. My question is how can I fix it so I can control where the water goes. It has no drain for this that I know of. Any Ideas?

Welcome to the forum. Like others have said just set your"Level" so it doesn't run off where you don't want it to. I often set the front just a tad higher so it runs off the back. I once was on a rare level spot and didn't have the jacks down. When I stepped on the steps it created a low point, guess where the water ran off.:P

Nick,

You could put a drain in the bottom of the A/C unit. Then you could put a down tube and direct the water where you want.It could be a PVC pipe that you could glue it down in the direction you want the water to go.

Herman

I believe there are some high end Newmar models, and other brand/models as well that have built in drains.  Of course these are just like any RV system they can get blocked.  I put the snap on gutter end extensions on my four corner gutter drain points to at least get the water out from the coach a little bit.  Even with those it can still run down the side.  If I am going to be in one spot for a couple weeks or longer then I will put a plastic clothes pin on the end of the extensions, which guides the water out away from the coach nicely.