Sign in to follow this  
Falcon@112

New BBBBBB... To FMCA

We are Mel & Dayna, Falcon@112.  So we are wanting to meet some camper that maybe interested in going to Alaska around June of 2019. We live in Southern Illinois A lot of camping in Southern ILL. We are new to camping, so want to take several short trips this summer,fall, and spring.  So contact us, we camp for a weekend.  If not interested in going to Alaska, we would also like to meet up. We are located in Southern ILL, near I-57 & I-24, if you are passing through, several camping places near by. So send me a Personal Message. 

By "short trips" camping I'm presuming you mean around the southern IL area... There are 2 or 3 FMCA Chapters that have rallyies every summer month in that area... They are listed on FMCA Chapters page along with their contact info. If you were interested in longer trips into and around Wisconsin, you certainly would be welcome to join the Badger Chapter as well (Our information is also posted in the " Chapters" listing but there are Chapters that have majority of the members being from your area that likely would welcome your participation. 

Let me know if I could be of any service in connecting you up with a Chapter you would likely enjoy camping with.

There is a great FMCA Chapter that has members in the St. Louis and Southern Ill area called the "Gateway Getaways". Great folks.I will send you a Personal Message with a contact number.

Herman 

Welcome Mel and Dayna.  Sounds like a fun trip.  We are originally from central Illinois (Peoria) but have spent time in southern Illinois visiting relatives (Christopher/Benton), and return to those areas each summer to see family.  We recently returned to full timing and have talked about putting either a Canadian trip or Alaska trip on our bucket list.  Not sure if we would be ready for it in 2019 but I will follow your progress and plans.

So, Hello again...it's been awhile. Just to follow up on our Alaska trip, yes it is still on. I thought I will open up a new blog under the destinations. I will post updates their. Mel