fzeuner

Navigation SD Card for an Xite Solutions XSG2NA-X1

While in the shop my American Coach Tradition had the SD Nav Card stolen from the unit.  An incorrect or blank card was installed so as not to display a missing card message.  I have since found out that the manufacture has updated to Rand McNally software as of 2013.  I can not buy a card.  every place I call tells me the original software is no longer available.  my unit is a 2012 unit in a 2013 coach because of the time-frame it was built. 

I'm looking for someone who is willing to make a backup of their 2012 card and send me the backup card.  i'll try anything to keep from putting out the money to replace the dash unit, which seems to be the only way to get a card.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Riverparkinc.com distributes the SD card for the RM infotainment center. They can be reached at (800) 442-7717  ·  (574) 522-7781.

Back in October of November of 2017 I was updating a new to us MH RM SD card and it was to small a card. Called Riverparkinc and the sent me a larger card with all the updates on it.

Wayne thanks for the reply.  The unit in my Tradition will not run the Rand McNally Software.  i need a card for my unit that has the software prior to the Rand McNally version.  Neither Xite or RiverPark handle the older version any longer.  if i can't come up with a card I'll have to go with a new system or use a stand alone unit.  Thats why i'm looking to see if i can get someone to send me a back up card of the older version software.

Darn! Wish I could help.  I can copy one if anyone has one and doesn't have the means to copy. 'Course they would have to be in the Texas City vicinity.

Wayne, once again thanks for the reply.  i'm kind of frustrated about the whole situation. It's hard to believe that Riverpark wouldn't have the XSG2NA-X1 version cards on hand, but it they did they couldn't sell you a newer unit.   What software do you use to do your copies and backups? 

To anyone out there that has a Xite System.  the Card that I'm looking for a copy of can be identified easily.  the older systems Nav icon on the screen is a round globe looking icon and not one that says Rand McNally.  The older version of Software can be identified on the face of the user manual.  the Version number of the card is XSG2NA-X1.or just plain XSG2NA,  If you have a system that shows the round icon please contact me to discuss copying the card. My Phone Number is 321-689-0971

Thanks,

Frank Zeuner

Frank,

I'm on a MAC and it is pretty straight forward to copy things. Just a mater of copying it to the computer and then copying/burning it back to the device. Carbon Copy Cloner, Toast Titanium, Burn, etc.  Should be an easy copy to computer and copy back to new SD card. Even Windows should be able to do that. I don't think there is any copy protection on the SD card except for the little slide on the side of the card.

Wayne,

you are correct.  windows will to a straight copy from one device to the other.  I just need to find someone willing to send me a copy of their XSG2NA-X1 card. 

Maybe I'll get lucky.  Thanks for your help.

Frank.

Frank,

Give Lichtsinn rv in Forest City, IA a call. Phone: 641-585-3213 and see if they can help.  Your coach is not the only coach that has that system.

Hmmm! I think it's time to make a back-up and put it in the safe.

Frank, did you ever find a solution to your problem?

I have the same unit as you, started getting an "out of memory" error and proceeded to delete what I thought were some unnecessary files. That pooched the card. I have been able to restore the card from a backup but need a larger card. I purchased a 16GB card and copied all files back but it does not work.

I would be happy to send you what I  have but I don't suspect it will work when I can't get the 16GB card to work.

Hoping you found a solution.

-Allan