TimeTraveler

Can't even hold cell phone behind wheel when stopped

I also have the iPhone 8S.  I just put it on Airplane mode when driving....Linda handles the phone  part.  Not married and still walk on egg shell's...it's a woman Thing too keep us there!!!

5 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Bruce,

How well can you hear on the Blue Tooth in your coach? And how is the voice transmission? I have tried my Garmin's Blue Tooth but it wasn't very good.

C U N Gillette,

Herman

I just put it in and really haven't had much of a chance to use it.  When sitting in the campground at Seaside Or it worked well.  It has a separate volume control so you can have the volume at the level you want and when it goes back to radio its at the level for the radio.

I'm in Oregon City Or now and will be leaving tomorrow morning for Gillette.

23 hours ago, desertdeals69 said:

My iPhone 8 has that feature.  When the vehicle is moving it blocks the functions that require pushing buttons.  You can over ride that function if the passenger is using  the phone.  I just changed out my dash radio because it played cassettes!  I got one with cd player and blue tooth for 2 phones.  It has auto answer so when I get a call all I have to do is talk.

I would rather have the radio that played cassettes.  The music was better back then.  :lol:

49 minutes ago, chindog said:

I would rather have the radio that played cassettes.  The music was better back then.  :lol:

:lol:, yes it was!!

I played my old cassettes until they froze in their cases from overuse. I've got the same music in digital format now, but to be honest it just doesn't sound the same. Maybe it's because I didn't get it through the Columbia Record Club.

On 5/7/2018 at 5:18 AM, jleamont said:

Its a sad day for humanity when laws have to dictate what should be common sense :(

We no longer have Common Sense.

Ken