RickColston

Checking in to introduce ourselves

Hello all.  Just checking in to say HI! We are new to the FMCA but have been RV'ing for about 20 years.  My name is Rick and my wife is Linnea.  We are on our second Fifth Wheel (a 2004 Teton Grand Sundance)  We love to see the country and have made the trip to Alaska twice which has by far our favorite adventure.  We are considering moving to a motor coach from the fifth wheel and felt we could get no better opinions and information anywhere but by joining this group.  Looking forward to interacting in the near future as we begin our information gathering on the motor coach discovery adventure.

Welcome to the Forum. Your family just got larger by 77,000 and they all expect a Christmas card. 😊 Ask away we have all been there, done that and got lots of Tee shirts. 

Herman 

2 hours ago, RickColston said:

Hello all.  Just checking in to say HI! We are new to the FMCA but have been RV'ing for about 20 years.  My name is Rick and my wife is Linnea.  We are on our second Fifth Wheel (a 2004 Teton Grand Sundance)  We love to see the country and have made the trip to Alaska twice which has by far our favorite adventure.  We are considering moving to a motor coach from the fifth wheel and felt we could get no better opinions and information anywhere but by joining this group.  Looking forward to interacting in the near future as we begin our information gathering on the motor coach discovery adventure.

Welcome to the Forum. You will definitely find opinions hear. :o

Bill

Rich & Linnea.  Welcome too FMCA & the Forum!

We are here to help you make, an informative decision, no matter what your questions or problems are!  You can get on overload real quick!

Carl C.

Welcome Folks, we are fairly new (2 years fulltiming) and you are in the right place if you're looking for info. Best of luck and safe journey