Sign in to follow this  
bigkelly

2010 Holiday Rambler Endeavor air pressure.

Back in November I was having issues with my air pressure alarm & gauge readings. Thank you to all that offered solutions. The problem ended up being the main dash display module. I hit nothing but brick walls attempting to find a repair facility. I tried REV and Roadmaster. REV technical support basically told me I'd have to bring it in for diagnosis. They don't provide technical assistance over the phone. So I said fine, when can I bring it? August 2018 is the next opening. Really!!! I tried to purchase the gauge I suspected to be causing the false alarm. Rev didn't have it, and couldn't tell me when they could locate one. What a joke. So in desperation I reached out to a salvage dealer. I purchased both the tach/frt & rear gauge, and the display, $600.00 each. The problem wasn't the gauge, it was the main display module. All is fine now except. When it powers up the screen reads software version: 7 . My defective one reads software version: 8. Does any of you know what that's saying? Also the odometer apparently is stored in the module as well. My coach has 43K miles on it. The replacement reads 32K miles. Is there a place that could possible repair, or update the software version and correct the actual mileage? The display module is a Medallion part# 1539-10233-19 dated 05/ 02/2008. As always any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bigkelly

Kelly, you might try this phone number and see if it leads to some help.

Medallion Instrumentation Systems
17150 Hickory Street
Spring Lake, MI 49456
(800) 828-8127

Rich.

This might help also.

Technical Support | 616.847.3700 | techsupport@medallionis.com © Medallion Instrumentation Systems LLC, Spring Lake Michigan, USA