Tcr1

Walmart Marietta OH

TCR1,

Welcome to the Forum,, Can't tell you how safe any WalMart is, I can only speak of the one I have stayed in.  I have found that if you see other RVs there it should be OK. I have found it best to call and ask permission before you arrive. Some do to their city ordinances do not allow over night parking. If they say OK come on in I always go in and check to be sure where they prefer you to park.  

Herman

Thank you for your feedback. I did call and spoke with a manager. He said overnight RV parking was okay. No semis/trucks. He requested we park at the end of the lot. I will let you know tomorrow how it was. Thanks again. TCR1

I use google maps a lot. Switch it over to satellite view and look for other RV's or trucks. If I see some there it is a good sign but we always check with the manager anyway. Also, the satellite view is a good birds eye view of the area around the parking lot. You can get a good idea of how much room you got to maneuver too. On a side note, I use the satellite view for everyplace I'm going to go into. Whether it's a campground or a travel center I've never been too before. Google satellite is a real handy tool for us big rig typs. Safe journey.