cpenn

St Augustine, Fla., Campgrounds

First time in the area...40 DP with a Jeep Liberty toad...Looking for campground help near St Augustine.

Try this URL for the State Park that is in St. Augustine. I can't address their ability to handle a 40 ft. coach. If they can't, there is a KOA in St. Augustine Beach. http://www.floridastateparks.org/anastasia/default.cfm

St. Augustine is truly a beautiful place to visit. Don't forget Ft. Matanzas. It is south of town on A1A and there is a free boat ride to the historic fort. Also, don't overlook Barnicle Bills for what we think is the best seafood in the area.

Sam

We just stayed in the St. Augustine Beach KOA little pricey , pepple nice, clean and all utilities worked fine. We camped in a 36" MH just about fit with the car they did have some longer sites I would call rather than book online

good luck have fun

Gary

Hi cpenn,

If you prefer something closer to I95, consider Stagecoach RV Park. It is located about a mile west of exit 318. Contact number is 904-824-2319. The CG is all trees so forget the satellite TV. This is where we stay when visiting this area. Camping World is at the same exit, on the east side of I95. The CG is an easy in and out to I95. The pull through sites will handle your coach and toad.