Sign in to follow this  
TimeTraveler

Car Jackings

This past Wed or Thurs Am, in Nashville, car bumped into the rear of another car.

They both stopped along the side of the road. He got out to size up the damage.

The Driver of the car that bumped the first car told those riding with him to take the car.

The Driver manged to run and jump into his car and sped down the road until the Police stopped him and he told the story.

Second case Someone bumped the rear of a car of an Elderly Driver.

Instead of stopping she sped to her Son's town house, with the Assailant right on her bumper. She kept her horn blowing continously and her son came out with a gun and the Assailants fired at him but missed. He likewise missed or at least they haven't been located yet with a possible injury.

A lot of RVers are in Nashville this weekend. Perpetrators like to pick those who they think least likely to give them resistance.

I hven't heard of more incidents but really haven't kept track.

Be careful in Nashville or anywhere. It is usually Chicago or one of the larger cities we hear of such incidents but........

RVers are generally more mature and they think many of us unable to resist.

Don't stop if bumped but call 911 instead and don't let them force you off the road in the meantime.

Actually Baltimore has the highest incident of homicides so I am just going to assume it is more prone to carjackings.

As bill said, one has to be aware of what is going on all around them.  If'n I'm in Texas they will have a surprise for sure.

Rule #1, be proficient with weapon of choice, missing is not an option!  I don't buy into Assailants giving chase behind anyone...Life is not Hollywood. 

The boys from the Hood & strung out on drugs, only know one red dot and it's not from the weapon! :D

That would be their mistake.

I recently watch a video, you may have shared it, where a car jacker approached the vehicle, tapped on the glass with the barrel of a pistol and then was shot from inside the car by the victim.

Works for me. Protect life or property.

Shame this topic has to even be discussed.  Where is the America we used to know.   Which is the reason I still take my chances with a conceal permit, I might ended up  in trouble, but that beats dead wrong.