rayin

Continental tire recall for 11R22.5 tires

Having looked that up on the Web and asking(24 hr. Hot line).  HS3 tire, 11R22.5 for DOT 0918 to 1118 only!  Specific period is paramount, rather than "blanket statement".  We have a lot of people with those tires!

I apologize Carl, I mistakenly thought the body of my post explained that clearly, with a hot link to the information. I just installed Windows 10, and every time I attempted to download and post the NTSB recall letter in full, it linked to my computer.

I gave up on Window 10, for me it was a PIA.  You got my condolences! :rolleyes:

Enjoy Memorial Day...I just brought my flags down to half staff, until noon!

Carl C.

On 5/28/2018 at 7:20 AM, manholt said:

I gave up on Window 10, for me it was a PIA.  You got my condolences! :rolleyes:

Enjoy Memorial Day...I just brought my flags down to half staff, until noon!

Carl C.

Yup, I'm about ready to chuck W10 and switch to Linux OS. I regret leaving W8.1.

How many motorhomes could possibly be equipped with an 11R22.5?? That is a Regional/LTL/P&D Tractor trailer tire.

I run 12R 22.5.:ph34r: Of course I will be replacing 315 80 next time around. If new to Window10, you can find IE 11 under programs, or simply type ie11 under search, I still like it better than Edge for the forum, also remember search is your only friend with Win10, LOL. It actually gets better with all the updates, and age.

1 hour ago, kaypsmith said:

I run 12R 22.5.

So do I, but it didn't come that way :P. Be careful the 315/80 is heavier and will reduce your MPG's 

5 hours ago, jleamont said:

How many motorhomes could possibly be equipped with an 11R22.5?? That is a Regional/LTL/P&D Tractor trailer tire.

There are a few. Never know why some folks choose the tires they run. The objective of Recall announcement is to let people know as it appears that not a lot of people have their tires "Registered".

Info on registration HERE.

Do you know if all your tires have been registered?

37 minutes ago, tireman9 said:

Do you know if all your tires have been registered?

Yes. I was present when they were recording all of the information off of the side walls, I got a copy for the "tire" file in the coach.