ascdds

Best Wax/Polish and Gutter Extenders

Looking for recommendations for the best wax/polish for a 2017 Newmar Class A DP and if hand waxing or a power buffer is better. Also, best gutter extenders. Thanks for the help.

I swear by Protect-All.  It's easy to apply - no washing needed unless your unit has built-up dirt on it.  It protects your vinyl, the windows, the rubber around your windows, your wheel covers and everything else.  I used it on my previous MH and after 15 years, the vinyl decals still looked new when I sold it.  My friend used 303 on his identical MH and his vinyl decals were all crazed and checked - I tried without any success to get him to switch but he wouldn't. 

Protect-All isn't an abrasive cleaner - you'll need more aggressive products for that but for everyday use, you'll never find a better solution. 

Makes taking bugs off the windowshield and front end at the end of the day a lot easier too!

I use Rejex on the windshield, Nufinish or Meguires Cleaner Wax on the body and ProtectAll on plastic trim, lights, etc.