dons2346

What is Wrong With This Picture?

In the May edition of our new Family RVing magazine, on pages 46-47 there is a picture of a family in the cab of a truck. Mommy,, daddy, two daughters, and the family dog.

Can anyone see what is wrong with this picture?

It took a little looking and yes the mirror, drivers side is turned in rolling down the road. What can they be thinking or??????????busy having a good time? It was a photo op! GOOD CATCH

Or maybe that no one is wearing seat belts?

Or maybe that the little girl in the foreground is about to fall out the window?

Or maybe that the dog isn't restrained in any way and looks like he's about to jump out?

To be honest, I never really gave it a good look until you mentioned it. Now that I see the details, kind of makes one wonder who staged the photo?

As to who?  Try the Assistant Editor!  I'm going to look closer at the Happy, happy photos, from now on!  Good catch...

Shall be interesting to see, how many of the "younger", new members, will be in Gillette!  I'm coming in the 16th, parking with Governance on 30A full H/U.  It's a change in plan's!

Dog's front paws. I never noticed a big ridge on the outside post/window divider of a vehicle before.

Appears the whole picture has been fabricated for audiences.

27 minutes ago, wayne77590 said:

Appears the whole picture has been fabricated for audiences.

Hope Dodge paid some for that advertisement.

A really bad photo shop....I'm hoping it was intended to be a sic JOKE !  :wacko::blink: Disfunctual family vacation! 

Good Grief...even GS and Escapees, didn't do that ! :wacko:  I renewed my MH Magazine last month! :wub: