kaypsmith

How do I put a name with a FMCA # ?

Login on the regular FMCA site (not the forum) and click on the icon on the right side for 'dashboard'.  You'll then see a red link on the left-hand side for membership directory. Once you're in the directory you can search by member number.

Kay, they only work if their dues are paid up. I see goose eggs often and 99% of the time there is no names associated with them on file, the number just doesn't exist.

The number exists. It may not be published because of non-payment of dues (not sure on that one) but it is there.

Once a number is assigned it is always associated with that name, or a family member's name if handed down.

At least that is the way it used to be....not really sure anymore what's going on.

That also goes for Grandson, etc. A lot of the early 3 or 4 didget numbers are still on file, without a name....no body left or not interested in RV'ing!  Others as they get older, sell the coach and take cruises instead, that's what some friends from Mineral Wells, TX. is doing.  I did that for 10 years, 4 months a year and used my coach for 3 months a year.

Joe, you see a coach with a Egg and can't get a name...unusual, there are some that want their name kept a secret, like Kenny Rogers or Robert Moody, both have homes on Galveston Island and both have Prevost & an Egg.

When I go to the dashboard, membership is on the top row, the pull down has no mention of members, have used IE11, edge and chrome, none of these show a way to look at any member,

except my own.

Kay, when you got to the Dashboard scroll down to "Membership Directory". There you will be able to search by F#, name, even location. Give it a try.

Herman

Kay,
I had difficulty finding it then I did a search on the web page for "Directory" and I found it.
It is the big red square on the left side. Has "ghost" people and a magnifying glass. It does say "Membership Directory."
It would have been nice to put it in the drop down like previous versions of the web site. Oh well!

If it wasn't for change we'd all be stuck in a rut.

Thanks everyone, finally found it. I was parked next a coach with an FMCA egg on the back, I wrote down the number, he left before I learned how to look him up, so now have looked that number up, and the directory says the number does not exist, oh well maybe next time.

Kay, I did the same on F 405255 & got the same as you.  Then I found that I don't exist either.  When I tried Chapter, I got "Software Glitz, will be fixed in a jiffy!"  Probably the same "Glitz" for # to name, to #!

F405255 = Edward & Rae Molinsky  

Shawsbury,  PA

I went straight to the Members Directory and got the Name.

However if an F # hasn't payed their dues the name will not appear.

FYI once a F number has been issued it will never be used again unless a son, daughter or grandchild register and they may use the number but their plaque will have the designation of "S, D, GS or GD" on it.

Herman

If you find a short number such as 1234, you have to put enough leading zeros in front to make it a total of six digits like 001234. Also you have to use the "F"

On 6/12/2018 at 8:02 PM, dons2346 said:

Also you have to use the "F"

I use it all the time........:o

So Don said...anybody re read a post?  Or do you go by some kind of photographic (not working) memory? :wacko:

D Benoit.  Agree.  I use "F" often! :lol: