kirkpal1

Workhorse still in business?

I recently purchased a 2003 Allegro 30A with a W20 WH chassis. I have not chassis manual and have been unable to contact Workhorse. The web site Workhorse.com is electric autos?? I really need the Workhorse manual for maint requirements and operation questions.

Any help would be appreciated.

kirkpal1.  Welcome to the Forum!

Call Tiffin in Red Bay, AL. and ask for Tech Dept. they should be able to ship or pdf what you need.

Kirkpal 1, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Your 2003 Workhorse Chassis, is it powered by a 8.1 L gas engine or a Diesel Engine?  

Your coach has a P-30 / 32 series chassis, built after Navstar  took over the series.

Rich.

Evolution of the groundbreaking W20/W22 gas platforms marks the latest appearance of a Navistar MaxxForce engine on the motor home scene. This time it’s the MaxxForce™ 7, a 230 horsepower 6.4L V8 powerplant that puts out a hefty 620 lb.-ft. of torque

Before one can supply any information regarding repair of the chassis one needs to know what is powering the coach. There is information available, but it needs to be filtered and pieced together from large file covering different units. 

My Phaeton is a 2003 and Tiffin was not a lot of help for me. There were many workhorse chassis used. If Tiffin can not help look elsewhere for a manual or other documentation .

On 6/1/2018 at 9:31 PM, obedb said:

My Phaeton is a 2003 and Tiffin was not a lot of help for me.

My friend has experienced the same, no parts availability, discontinued! He has had to have stuff fabricated to fit from other makes and his is 3 years newer than yours, very sad...