gordiegaffer

jacks not working

i am sitting here at the rally at allegan and my jacks won't work i have power to the panel but the jacks will not move anyone have suggestions i am in row 11 407 we are a 2006 Winnebago sightseer 29r luckily the sight is close t level any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 

Have you tried pushing down and holding the on/off button for 10 seconds or so, sometimes that resets the system.

i will try on sunday thank you, i reset the parking brake and transmission still nothing the guy at General rv said to look for the inline fuse i have looked under the coach and in the wireing diagrams and nothing 

Are there any "Jack" Vendors at the rally?  Lipper owns your system and they go by Power Gear!  

Things are a little twisted Lippert, Power Gear, Kwickee and IDS  are now combined under LCI.

Link to there home page.

https://www.lci1.com/

Everything is under Drew Industries Inc. They have been slowly acquiring a number of the RV industry supply companies.

Drew completed the acquisition of Actuant Corp., gaining the Power Gear and Kwikee brands, and expanding its product offerings in leveling systems, slideout mechanisms and steps, primarily for motorhome RVs.

Rich. 

Rich, looks like a name in change only. Over the years not a great list of recommendations, many unhappy people with products made by the Lippert family of products. Oh they have a lot of good stuff right and have cheapend a lot of them after acquisition. Makin money the name of the game. I try to find products away from the Lippert name...sometimes no choice since the acquired company products already on the coach. Just sayin

10 minutes ago, manholt said:

Lippert...Sorry, my bad. Am I forgiven? :rolleyes::o

Yep ! Hard keeping track of the suppliers then shooting Quail !  I was a lot younger then to.

Rich.

Fixed the problem kwikee and General RV said there was an in line fuse and Winnebago said there isn't,  My son and i looked all over for the circuit breaker none found.  tried the 10 sec reset no luck went back on line and it said to reset by removing plugs in the back of the control panel-- that worked.  It seems that if the battery is dead or has been disconnected it must be reset.   It is too bad the guy from General RV did not know that when he said nothing they did caused my problem.  All is good now thanks for the help.