OLDMARINE

RR Door Locks

What Do You use to keep the Doors closed on a French style RR w/traveling? Pictures would be great , and where are you get them from ,Thanks

Hermans idea looks great, I would glue some felt to the back side to avoid scuffing the fridge finish.B) As a matter of fact, I can store my walking stick there and not need to make anything, Thanks HERMAN.:wub:

Thanks for all you'r Input 

I sort of like what Roos Boyer did  , Sorry Herman . I also loocked at other sides and seen what the called the" Fridge Fixer" ,but its made out of Plastic of some sort , this gives me a uneasy feeling . we live in the Phoenix Area and Plastic Parts just don't do very well .Ross ,I think you got me convinced , its made from Metal and cant be seen until you open the Top Doors . Please this is not to offend anybody , thank you all for you help

Old Marine (Ray)

If you want to see my installation in person, I will be at Happy Trails Resort located on the northwest corner of Bell Road and Cotton Lane just west of Hwy 303 early November 2018. 

Not french door but a knob like this that screws into an existing hole would also work. it slips between both doors, 1/4 turn and the doors are secure. I made a bracket to mount it on but you could just put two on it into existing holes.

IMG_2149.JPG