Sign in to follow this  
wolfe10

Albuquerque Forum Get-together

OK, who will be coming to the Albuquerque FMCA Convention?

We will have a Forum get-together at the Convention.

Here is the description in the Seminars list: http://www.fmca.com/index.php/conventions/...e/2916-seminars

Thursday 9:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.

FORUM FEVER ON FMCA.COM, SEMINAR 2

The FMCA.com Forum is hot. It's just 1 year old and has more than 11,000 registered members (no cost). They're using the forum to find and share information about every motorhoming topic imaginable, from technical to destinations. This seminar is your chance to meet other forum members, ask questions, and get useful tips. Everyone is encouraged to attend, including forum newbies and experienced forum users.

Hope to see you there -- we'll be there!

Brett and Dianne Wolfe

Sorry to say that we won't be there. Almost 2 years ago we reserved a cabin on a cruise to Hawaii. When the convention starts on the 22nd we'll be on Kauai, taking a helicopter tour of the island! After that we'll be at sea through the duration of the convention. We'll be in San Diego on the 28th of March and will fly back to Texas from there! Have a great time... We'll try to think of you. HA-HA-HA :rolleyes:

Sorry to say that we won't be there. Almost 2 years ago we reserved a cabin on a cruise to Hawaii. When the convention starts on the 22nd we'll be on Kauai, taking a helicopter tour of the island! After that we'll be at sea through the duration of the convention. We'll be in San Diego on the 28th of March and will fly back to Texas from there! Have a great time... We'll try to think of you. HA-HA-HA :rolleyes:

Tom,

Sorry we will miss you, but that sounds like a great cruise. Several years ago, Dianne and I did the last of the season Hawaii cruise/repositioning cruise. Ended up in Vancouver (where the ship transitioned from the Hawaii to Alaska itinerary). What a great time.

Soooo, post not only if you are coming, but also if you have a really GREAT excuse for not coming. Tom-- yours gets and A+.

Brett

Brett,

We are headed south next week fo a few days and will work our way west. Looks like so far it will be just the four of us there :rolleyes: See you in Albuquerque.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Paul & Carol

Brett,

Looks like so far it will be just the four of us there :rolleyes: See you in Albuquerque.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Paul & Carol

Actually, I suspect many are already on the road to pre-rallies with limited Internet access. We are headed to one right now -- to the Caterpillar RV Engine Owners Club Rally in Amarillo on the way to Albuquerque.

Brett

Brett, I'll be at the Rally and will make the get-together provided I'm not conflicted with another event. This is my first rally, so I have a number of mandatory seminars.

Jacqueline O. Chaplin

Roadtrek 2008 210 Versatile

San Antonio TX

Brett,

We are going to try to make it. Looks like we can work it in between "Frustration Free RVing" and "Choosing A Home Base & Communicating On The Road." We will be getting on the road next Thursday and should be there sometime around noon on Saturday.

We look forward to this convention and seminars.

Leary and Sandra

Greetings from sunny Albuquerque!

Clear skies and a high of 58 degrees today.

We are looking out the window at beautiful snow-covered mountains (over 5,000' higher than where we are parked but only a few miles away!).

Hope to see many of you at the FMCA Forum Seminar on Thursday where we can all "Put a face with that screen name."

Brett

Hello Brett and everyone!

We're in harbor at Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. The temperature is 72 degrees with calm seas. We're going ashore later this morning (9:00 a.m. as I write this). We saw lots of whales yesterday at Lahaina, Maui. We're having a great cruise. Hope your meeting goes well.

Just a quick reminder.

The Forum Fever on FMCA.com get together/seminar is tomorrow (Thursday) 9:45- 11:00 am in Seminar 2.

SEE YOU THERE.

Brett