rayin

unwanted emails-again

When I first joined FMCA it took me months to figure out how to stop receiving unwanted emails. Now the new website seems to have eliminated the selection page for emails from various groups of FMCA. Can/Will someone point me to that selection page? If I can't stop the unwanted emails, my only choice is to block all emails from FMCA, meaning they will not even appear in my junk mail folder.

RayIN,

My apologies if you feel you are receiving too many emails.  Here is the link to manage which emails to receive:

https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1795503/1758239.364400671/

This link can also be found at the bottom of every email we send by choosing the Manage Your Preferences option.

Sincerely,

Dan Ball,

Director of Membership & Marketing

Another annoying problem is getting emails from FMCA about a benefit asking you to sign up for that benefit AFTER you already signed up. Then, since there is no info in your profile about these benefits you think you paid for, when you contact FMCA about it and you are told to contact the company that FMCA contracted with to provide the service.

Example is an email I received today about Roadside Assist. I was certain I had it so went on the website to look at my profile to see if it was listed. No, so I contacted FMCA to verify and was told to contact the contractor.

Why is FMCA sending me emails about a service that I signed up for through FMCA? Second, why can't FMCA have that information?

madsledet,

I assure you your frustrations are not unfounded.  Other members have brought this to our attention as well and we are working with our partners to implement the very thing you would like to see on your profile.

I ask for your continued patience as we work to make the experience better for all FMCA members in all areas of communication.

Sincerely,

Dan Ball,

Director of Membership & Marketing

Hi manholt,

In keeping with the Roadside Rescue topic, FMCA does not "power" the program.  We have "partnered" with Vehicle Administrative Services (VAS)/Saferide to make the Roadside Rescue benefit available to FMCA members.  Put another way, we are the "bridge" between the FMCA member and VAS. 

When one enrolls in the Roadside Rescue program, VAS (not FMCA) holds that policy and, should a policy holder need roadside assistance,  said policy holder is utilizing VAS's robust network of dealers.

In my humble opinion, based on that explanation, I would very much consider VAS a partner of FMCA.  Just like I consider Seven Corners (FMCAssist), or Verizon, or Michelin, or Continental partners of FMCA.  We have "partnered" with these third-parties to bring FMCA members a great benefit(s).

I enjoy recieving all the emails from FMCA. 

Sometimes it's something new, sometimes not. When it's something new, I am really glad they let me know.  If it's an offer I've already taken advantage of, I simply just delete it. Not a BIG deal!

Keep those emails coming..

Thanks!