Sign in to follow this  
glennr

"Firewall" fuse chart: 2005 Workhorse P32 chassis

I have a 2005 Georgie Boy Landau on the Workhorse P32 chassis.  Am looking for a "Firewall" fuse chart. 

This is located under the hood and has a part number of EL-15491 dated 7/15/01 or maybe 03.

A photo of a legible chart would suffice, it could be printed - in duplicate so I'd have a spare in case moisture got to the new one.

Thanks for any assistance.

Glennr, Does this look like your fuse panel layout? 

part # 12162365  01 to 05 W series and P Series Fuse Panel Cover. Is the layout is the same ?

https://www.ultrarvproducts.com/12162365-01-05-W-Series-P-Series-Fuse-relay-Box-Cover-

Rich.

If you can attach a picture of the fuse box - might be able to get closer.

12162365 - 01-05 W-Series & P-Series Fuse/relay Box Cover

Fuse%20Panel%20Layout%20-%2001-05%20W%20no%20outline-800x800_0.jpg

Thank you for the link, Rich.  I'll need to take a trip and have a second look at the fuse panel, RV is 20 miles away.  It does look as though the label shown is what I need.   My thoughts are this is a Georgie Boy component rather than Workhorse.  Will return and update once I can verify a solution.

Glennr, The Chassis builder installed the  fuse box for the chassis 12 volt and install 1 to 2 circuits for convince outlets, like the power steps and 12 volt outlets for cellphone and GPS power.

Work horse  took over the P-series chassis, so matching things up can be challenging.  I have 3 or four of the OEM - P series manuals. If you have a camera and take a picture or 2, I might be able to match some thing  from that if needed.

Rich. 

This is the decal I am attempting to resurrect.  Part number in the lower right corner is EL - 15491.  I believe this is a Georgie Boy item since some of the circuits I can identify supply pwr. to the pwr. step, fog lights, pwr. center etc. rather than vehicle operating systems such as ECU,, fuel pump etc.  Shown is the actual panel that goes with this decal.  My photos of other fuse panel match up with those shown in the link you sent me so I believe the decal and cover can be ordered from that vendor.

With all the assistance I'm receiving on this issue reinforces my commitment to being a member of FMCA!   Thanks for all the help.

Georgie Boy Fuse Panel20180627_12.jpg

Georgie_Boy_Fuse_Panel20180627_11.jpg

P6270054.JPG

Glenner, This is the best information I could find regarding the picture of the wiring you posted.

The diagram in the word format is the most complete. Need Microsoft word to open it.  This diagram matches the board layout the closest and the relay / solenoids mounted on the board. 

The second one I converted to a PDF file, did clip the wiring just a bit on the right side of the drawing. 

The second PDF file is the complete chassis wiring for the 2005, P-32 chassis or L-18 that Workhorse used. 

Glad the chassis fuse box information matches.

Good luck with your project.

Rich.

Note, The little black items connected in Parallel at the one terminal are counter EMP Diodes that protect the coils and the power fuses from getting damaged when they are DE- energized - They look like the right size to be rated a 6 amps and a PIV of around 1,000 volts. If you ever remove them try to get clear picture(s) before removing them. Proper polarity when replacing them is critical - so things work !!  Energize properly. 

2005 EL-15491 wiering.docx

2005 EL-15491 wiering.pdf

P32_L18-2.pdf

On 6/27/2018 at 9:08 PM, manholt said:

Who used a ink pen to write in the 5 in 200?  The drawing is 2002 !  Are you the original owner?

Not sure who wrote in the 5.  This is the way I found it when we purchased the rig as a Demo in 2005.  The original photo I included seems to match the physical layout and was with the RV when we purchased it.  With the information provided by ****&Lois I believe it will be possible for me to interpret the diagrams should the need for some diagnosis occur.  Thank you very much for your help and hopefully someday I can pay it forward and solve an issue for a someone in need of help.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:34 AM, DickandLois said:

Glenner, This is the best information I could find regarding the picture of the wiring you posted.

The diagram in the word format is the most complete. Need Microsoft word to open it.  This diagram matches the board layout the closest and the relay / solenoids mounted on the board. 

The second one I converted to a PDF file, did clip the wiring just a bit on the right side of the drawing. 

The second PDF file is the complete chassis wiring for the 2005, P-32 chassis or L-18 that Workhorse used. 

Glad the chassis fuse box information matches.

Good luck with your project.

Rich.

Note, The little black items connected in Parallel at the one terminal are counter EMP Diodes that protect the coils and the power fuses from getting damaged when they are DE- energized - They look like the right size to be rated a 6 amps and a PIV of around 1,000 volts. If you ever remove them try to get clear picture(s) before removing them. Proper polarity when replacing them is critical - so things work !!  Energize properly. 

2005 EL-15491 wiering.docx

2005 EL-15491 wiering.pdf

P32_L18-2.pdf

This information is way more than I had hoped for.  The drawings, even though they have the same number don't match exactly what came with the coach, but they can be used to diagnose an electrical issue should the need arise.  Super bonus was the complete electrical system diagrams.  Thank you very much for sending this information and hopefully someday I can pay it forward by helping someone who needs assistance.