Sign in to follow this  
oldgrape

WHERE IS BEST PLACE TO SELL TRUCK SET UP TO FLAT TOW

Howdy all. The jury is in and We will get an enclosed trailer and tow the wife's car. So I need some more advise. Where is the best place to advertise my 2014 Ford F150 4x4 for sale. It is set up with the Blu Ox base plate and other items for flat towing. Are there any advertisers who specialize or focus on RVer's? confused.gif

Look for a site that deals in high end RVs. In 2015 we were next to an absolutely gorgeous 45 foot Prevost conversion towing a King Ranch crew cab 4x4 . Very pleasant gentlemen and we were in the Gunnison KOA. There was a small rally of of Prevost conversions . I felt like the crazy uncle.😉

You have a truck that weighs at least 5200 lbs. Not for your average RVer.

Carl,

Nice suggestion, however if Byron is in a hurry to sell it will take about 3 months to see his ad in the magazine. It will take that long to get published.

Some folks have gone to their local RV dealer and posted a photo on their Bulletin Board.  Igot a good Tow bar from from a bulletin board.

Herman

I am not selling anything.  I tow a 2012 Subaru Forester. A flat towed 4wd F150 is something I do not see regularly in various classifieds that I check from time to time. Just offering a suggestion. Excuse me!🙄

Herman.   I gave you several good toad brakes and a 10K Blue Ox with all the trimmings!

As for OP, I must have missed the part about being in a hurry!  Craig's list, ebay or local newspaper comes to mind.   

6 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Carl,

Nice suggestion, however if Byron i

Thank you so much for your most gracious generosity in the past. Your suggestions are very good. I don't know if Byron is in a hurry or not that is why I use that big word "IF". 😎

Herman 

On 6/24/2018 at 5:13 PM, hermanmullins said:

Can you tell where you are located. 

Herman 

Sorry Herman, just saw this. We are located in Fredericksburg (Falmouth area), VA.

Howdy All,

I listed my truck on RVT.Com, craigslist, and Truck Trader. Third person who looked bought it. Took about a month. Thanks for all the suggestions.