hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

7 hours ago, Punxsyjumper said:

Coming to PA? We are 2 hours east of Youngstown

We would like to but are working or way north after or stay here to Niagara Falls area. 

Bill

The 6th we are staying at Niagara KOA just overnight.So it will depend when we get in.;)

Then on to Merry Knoll Camp in Clayton NY. Then to Ottawa. The fun part is I need to be back in Erie PA about the 19th for a wedding. 

Bill

Really, to bad we can't connect. This is a kind of weird trip. I am going to Ottawa then back to Erie by the 19 July. Then back East to RI.:P

Correction on the KOA. It will be the Niagara Falls North / Lewiston KOA not the one in Ca. :)

Bill

And to you & Linda and everyone else out there.

Thank You To All Who Are Now Serving and Those Who Have Served

Hope to see as many of you as possible i Gillette. 

Herman

As Herman said "Thank You To All Who Are Now Serving and Those Who Have Served" That includes you to Herman.:lol:

I may be back in time for 6 State.

Bill

Bill,
The Niagara Falls North / Lewiston KOA only has a few sites that will accommodate my 43Ft MH. I would have to plan my visit around their availability which is doable.

4 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Bill,
The Niagara Falls North / Lewiston KOA only has a few sites that will accommodate my 43Ft MH. I would have to plan my visit around their availability which is doable.

Well we will see as we will be there tomorrow afternoon.:lol:  

Bill

9 hours ago, jleamont said:

Bill, push comes to shove this place was great for us; Roomy pull through sites, paved and level

http://royalmotelandcampground.com/

Drove over and looked at that campground tonight. Not a bad looking place, kind of tight but most in the north east are that way. This KOA is that way. They didn't have a opening in the time frame I needed.

30 minutes ago, wayne77590 said:

Thanks for that link Joe.

Wayne this KOA shouldn't give you a problem. The pull through I am in, I can't leave the car hooked up. Well I could but don't like to stick out to close to the drive. 

Bill

You're right Carl, I'm not going there but mine is 42' 11", bigger than Bill's.:P

Bill, we'll be there  for 5 days or so. Are the back-in sites long enough for a big rig with parking?

8 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

You're right Carl, I'm not going there but mine is 42' 11", bigger than Bill's.:P

Bill, we'll be there  for 5 days or so. Are the back-in sites long enough for a big rig with parking?

The back in sites at the Niagara North KOA might be ok for a pop up or small trailer.

That is ok I get buy just fine at 4' 11" shorter. I didn't have any problem parking.:P

I am here tonight, Merry Knoll Campground, 38115 NY-12E, Clayton, NY 13624, merryknollcampground.com, (315) 686-3055

Great view of the Saint Lawrence River. The spot is level, water, electrical and sewer work as expected.

Bill 

Compared to Texas, what's the cost of sites on the NE Coast these days?  My last trip beyond Cleveland, Ohio, in a coach was in 1996 ! :(

4 hours ago, manholt said:

Compared to Texas, what's the cost of sites on the NE Coast these days?  My last trip beyond Cleveland, Ohio, in a coach was in 1996 ! :(

When you and Linda come up to visit :P, this place is $58-67 per night, 50 amp full hookups.

https://bird-in-hand.com/country-acres-campground/country-acres-campground-reservation-request/

thats cheap for around here. 

1 hour ago, manholt said:

Nice looking place....saw no hood.  Price is good. :)

They also have a Smorgasbord down the street, women will have to roll us out :lol:

1 hour ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Did they have any Birthday Cake and icecream? :o

Bill

Bill, Me? No cake or ice cream. We had all you can eat Blue crabs, steamed shrimp, hush puppies and fried chicken. Oh I had a slice of Blueberry pie with a scoop of some local dairy farm ice cream, it was pretty good!

Hitting the boardwalk tomorrow to play games, boardwalk fries, maybe a slice of pizza. 

Tomorrow nights dinner here;

http://dumsersdairyland.com/

one of our favorites down here, food is great and they make the ice cream in-house :wub:

We go to the original location, still has the tin ceiling in the dining room with the soda fountain bar. 

I'll go along with the Ice Cream.  Other than the "Coleslaw", the rest is by Sysco & Blizzard.  Real shame in a Sea Food town! :(

8 hours ago, manholt said:

I'll go along with the Ice Cream.  Other than the "Coleslaw", the rest is by Sysco & Blizzard.  Real shame in a Sea Food town! :(

YUP, that’s why I only order Jumbo lump Crab Cakes and Maryland Crab soup. Expensive but I know what I’m eating.