hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

4 hours ago, jleamont said:

Working :(

Don't let them get under your skin, Joe.  Some of us are counting on you to pay our SS and Medicare costs....so hang in there, your day's coming!:D

13 hours ago, FIVE said:

Some of us are counting on you to pay our SS and Medicare costs....so hang in there, your day's coming!:D

:lol:

FIVE.  Are you here?  We are in B lot, A-76.  I'm  looking at the South curve of the race track...thru a fog of flies! :lol: They don't clean up the Barns & Stalls  for the Horses & Cattle! :wacko:

2 hours ago, manholt said:

FIVE.  Are you here?  We are in B lot, A-76.  I'm  looking at the South curve of the race track...thru a fog of flies! :lol: They don't clean up the Barns & Stalls  for the Horses & Cattle! :wacko:

Where is "here?"  I'm at home getting me and the coach ready for a trip to Spearfish, SD, to the ACA rally in August...they are usually very good, are you going?

Gillette, WY., FMCA Rally!!!  NO.  Will be on a North Sea Cruise! :) I'm not a fan of REV/Allied/American Coach, anymore! :o:angry:

Paying our SS and Medicare!! I want to add a thank you for your taxes paying my other retirement pensions. Let's see, 1, 2, 3 additional Govt., ones.

p.s., they are small ones.

On 7/17/2018 at 2:02 PM, manholt said:

Gillette, WY., FMCA Rally!!!  NO.  Will be on a North Sea Cruise! :) I'm not a fan of REV/Allied/American Coach, anymore! :o:angry:

We aren't much of REV fans anymore either.  However, still lots of good folks at the rallies as well as all the usual vendors.

Well shifted the location of my condo again.;) Now down near Ithaca NY. Took a side trip to Watkins Glen. The Glen takes a little work but is amazing.

On the way we saw a small sine that said " waterfall so decided to go look. Well Montour Falls is quite spectacular.  There are a lot of waterfalls in the finger lakes area. 

Bill

8 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Took a side trip to Watkins Glen

What campground did you stay at? This is on our list of things to do but I have heard it can be tough up there with a large coach for campgrounds. 

4 hours ago, manholt said:

Joe.  KOA Corning Resort on 414.  They can take me!

Ahh, good to know. From what I’ve read the roads as you get closer are small with low railway overpasses, one had a bridge on the road to the CG rated at 5 ton, it was long enough that the entire coach would have been on it. I’ve got more than that on one axle :wacko:

Joe, I haven't been in that KOA but if Carl says it's good it must be good.:P I am looking at a place to stay next Memorial day for Granddaughters graduation from Cornell. My need was to be close to the school. We are currently in Spruce Row Campsite for the last time. I can't recommend this place to anyone.

We have reservations at Pinecreek Campground for next year. Drove over there and it is much nicer. The only negative is the road into the campground is not to good steep hills and 10mph turns. The good news is it is close to the college.

Bill

I thought all Colleges had Parking lots! :rolleyes::D

I did not ask about the road in, but the pictures show some big 5'er's and was told they had many 45' A in! :P  That part of the world has some low overpasses, but they also get OTR's & Box Trucks, including Garbage trucks! :blink:

17 hours ago, manholt said:

I thought all Colleges had Parking lots! :rolleyes::D

I did not ask about the road in, but the pictures show some big 5'er's and was told they had many 45' A in! :P  That part of the world has some low overpasses, but they also get OTR's & Box Trucks, including Garbage trucks! :blink:

Yes Carl, the college has parking lots but you need permission to park in one. :P

Joe geting into the Watkins Glen / Corning KOA shouldn't be a problem 414 is a good road. I would have made my reservation there but it is further from Ithaca.

One outher thing make shure you make time to go to the Corning Glass Museum you won't regret it.

Bill

5 hours ago, rsbilledwards said:

I will second the Corning Glass Museum,

Never been...:(

Sounds like one place to add onto the list