hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

1 hour ago, rsbilledwards said:

Tell your honey she has to leave her wallet  in the coach...seriously!

:o that much shopping stuff?

Joe.  You have a lot to learn, the older they get, the more they spend on STUFF that they only use 50% off!  Then it gets shipped out to kids and grand kids!  You got a long way to go!!!:o:blink::wacko:

4 hours ago, manholt said:

Joe.  You have a lot to learn, the older they get, the more they spend on STUFF that they only use 50% off!  Then it gets shipped out to kids and grand kids!  You got a long way to go!!!:o:blink::wacko:

Lol, I just figured that out last week! We cleaned out the basement, Need I say anymore :wacko:

Joe just cleaned out his house basement, so he can build out his home gym...I think he should make the "New half", a Man Cave! :lol:

Well now in Vermont, at Lake Champagne RV, 53 Lake Champagne Dr, Randolph Center, VT 05061, lakechampagne.com, (802) 728-5293.

Those people who claim there are no hills in the east need to follow the roads I was on today. I decided to cut cross country rather than use the interstate's. Very interesting and scenic.

Bill

Lake Champagne RV

Lake Champagne RV

Herman, home! Carl I did expand the home gym, well better organized it and have room to swing a Olympic barbell without smashing into something :lol:. Now I have to take better care of the sanitation department at Christmas. The curb looked like we were moving :ph34r:

I'm playing catch-up, and I think I'm there.

Started our trip June 10th. Along the way we started having slide problems. It is about 12 feet long, and one side did not want to go out/in (depending on were it was at the time of the push of the button).  It is a PowerGear slide with a Schwintek controller. 

We were on the East Coast on our way to NE and only 1 more srop from our destination when we decided to cancel. No refund on the two weeks we had reserved and payment was in full.

So 630 miles from Goshen, IN., and LIppert Components we trekked West. BTW, if you can avoid I-80 in Indiana it would be worth you while. The should pay people to use that highway instead of charging tolls.

Lippert was able to work us in this coming Monday at 0700 hours. Hope I can get up that early.

We are staying in the Elkhart County 4 H Fairgrounds RV Park and we can say that if you ever have to stay somewhere around here, this is a great place - and huge.  The sites are grass with FHU 50 amp and the price is right.

Tuesday we move to Pla Mor in Bremen IN for 12 days and we are just going to laze out and explore Amish Country.  If you are in the area, stop on by.

Pla Mor is a great campground and the owners are young & fun.  There are a lot of excellent Amish markets and restaurants in the area!  Stay away from the big barn tourist food places.  We where there, both before and after Indy  last year & will be back next year! 

Yes, PlaMor is a great campground in that area. Just be careful where you are parked in the back ‘40’. Stick with the hi ground. The heavy rains will make the lower sites mud. How do I know, I have been towed out of a sites twice. But I will still stay there. 

Well moved the condo to Newfound RV Park, 792 Mayhew Turnpike, Bristol, NH 03222.

Went down I-89 to Lebanon and cros lots on 4 to Danbury and the on 104 to Bristol. Lots of hills and a top speed limit of 50 in most areas. 

Bill

Been there.  My wife and family were from Lebanon, NH.  I'm surprised you can do 50 mph!  Must have widened the roads. 

I was through today and didn't see one wanted poster so it might be ok to visit.:P

Some of the roads ar not as good and some still have low speed limits some 35 is to fast.

Bill

Well now in ME just off US-2 and on the Androscoggins River at Stony Brook Recreation,  3036 Main St, Hanover, ME 04237

stonybrookrec.com, (207) 824-2836. Will be here for a couple days before going down to the Freeport area. I need my LLBean fix.:o

Bill

On 8/4/2018 at 6:16 PM, manholt said:

Pla Mor is a great campground and the owners are young & fun.  There are a lot of excellent Amish markets and restaurants in the area!  Stay away from the big barn tourist food places.  We where there, both before and after Indy  last year & will be back next year! 

Stayed at Pla Mor about 6 years ago in a borrowed motorhome while ours was getting painted down the street at Mike's Custom Painting.  Were there 2 12 weeks.  Toured Newmar factory.

Ben and Jerry's factory was just  north of our campground in VT along with the Cabot cheese store.

How much is the consultant fee?:P I was there told him to re torque the muffler bearings. 

Bill

I wish Ben and Jerry made no added sugar!:) But if they will retorque the muffler bearings, maybe they will make some sugar free ice cream also.:wub: