hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Well went to Sunday River Brewing Company for supper tonight. The ratings were generally good. sundayriverbrewingcompany.com This place definitely doesn't live up to the hype. I have never seen a place sell baked potatoes burnt all the way through and OLD. Well one bad place isn't doing to bad.

Bill

3 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

I am diabetic, but saying Sugar Free Ice Cream just seems Sacrilegious to me.:wacko:

Maybe sacreligious to you Herman, but life would be miserable to me without it. Since B&J and Hagendaz neither make I have to rely on Blue Bell or Blue Bunny, not too bad but if I ate it with sugar, you guys would saying farewell, I already take 5 shots of insulin a day.:wub:

It hasn't been as good as it was before they shut down the plants for about 10 months.

There are two Flavor that are out of this world, Fresh Peach and Fresh Strawberry. They only make them when the  Peaches and Strawberry's are in season.

Hmmmm Good .

Herman

6 hours ago, DBenoit said:

I miss TX beef jerky. @#$% I'm drooling. Not thin strips but big chunks. 

When I get out of New Hampshire and the New England area I might be able to find some good Jerky.:P

Herman, Another good flavor is Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate! :D Yes it does taste like Chocolate.:o  

Bill

Moose tracks when I can find no added sugar is my favorite, Blue Bell puts it on the shelves about twice a year, and Blue Bunny all year along with salted caramel Ummmmmmmmmmmm!B)

3 hours ago, DBenoit said:

Chocolate jerky?......lol

How about chocolate dipped jerky? A new flovor for Ben & Jerry to experiment with, I wonder how much they would pay for that suggestion.

Ditto, X3!

I thought B&J was bought out by Dwyers, several years ago!  During Mardi Grass, Blue Bell makes a "Double cream praline"!  Decadent.

Kay.  Linda is on  one shot a day, can't keep her away from ice cream & Napoleon's in Norway...I'm scared to take her to Belgium or France!

This campground we are in, Pla-Mor, Bremen, IN. has a grill and the hamburgers are great but better yet they have Hershey's ice cream and a double scoop overflows the waffle cone and goes all the way to the bottom. I'm trying to restrict myself to every other day, but it is very difficult. Every time I go over there to get some I say to myself, "I'll only get one scoop this time."  Then I get there and a different little man of the many in my head comes to the front and all my thinking goes out the door.

They have 150 permanent residents here for the season. This labor day weekend there were, at least, 250 additional RV'ers that came into the park. Then never ran out of ice cream.

BTW, they added a nice pool and increased the seasonal rate $200 a season. That brings it to $1630.00 for a season, May-Oct, about 180 days. That is about $9 a day, plus pay for electricity.  I guess they save up for the big pay when they all migrate to Florida.

The Parents of owner (can't remember his name), has other RV Parks.  All the land around, including Park, is owned by the Family and least out for farming. 2 Sections.

Hey Joe, if you are passing through Alabama again, I-65 south of Montgomery, Ft. Deposit, check out Priesters Pecans, best praline pecans I have ever ate.They are online if you want to ckmout.

Then there is Linda's, Pecan Bread Pudding with Rum & Pecan Praline sauce...think Joe and Herman can attest to that one! :P

Joe may have had the privilege of having the wonderful Pudding. Also my wife has had it.

My self however have only been teased and tormented with how delicious it is. But I will have the chance to indulge in it in December.

Herman 

PS: Linda did offer it to me in Texarkana but I was too full to try it. Can't wait til December.:wub: