hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

lol @ snow last night......gone this morning. Boat is ready to go, coach is not. It's out getting the roof resealed.

Dealer said 3 weeks. It's crazy there as everyone is trying to get ready for the "season"..

Funny it didn't leak before, it better not after!

I just reviewed their website. I like it. Only thing is the queen, she likes to go larger every 2 years. I'll have to wait 1 more year to see what we do. I think this coach is it but you never know with her. We always go looking to see what's out there new.

As soon as she takes her shoes off to go in the decision is pretty much made. I'm easy I will drive anything. Must be the tank (M551, M60) driver in me. Although I pretty much drove everything in the service.

93 here & sunny, with 25/30 mph wind from south! :) Storm coming Friday!  We'll be in Gladewater, TX. tomorrow pm!

Many years ago we went with my in-law to Blanco State Park.  Nice park. Don't think it can accommodate my 43 footer though.

14 hours ago, manholt said:

That's why I got RV Armor, good for life of coach, they will come to you! :D

Carl, what happens if you need some thing on the roof replaced, do they come back out for free to touch it up>

When quantum theory, was proven reality, it opened up an infinite number of possibilities...Go back in time and ask Tesla.  He was working on the possibility of using magnetism (we have plenty of that) as a alternative fuel source, to move objects from one place to another! :P  

That would sure negate the ability of a foreign power to disable our current military navigation systems(GPS)

Let's all take a moment to remember those that gave their live for this wonderful country of our. And say a prayer for those recovering from injuries sustained while serving to protect us all.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.🙏

Herman

Wen we were at a rest stop in Indiana this truck parked next to me. Brand new Freightliner rolling chassis. 2 smaller and one tag. What is systemic about quality in the industry is they don't paint or do any corrosion control.  Look at the tag frame on the bottom.  You can see the splice where they made it longer. Yet to cheap  to paint it when done.

Bill

20190514_113325.jpg

On 5/27/2019 at 8:38 AM, hermanmullins said:

Let's all take a moment to remember those that gave their live for this wonderful country of our. And say a prayer for those recovering from injuries sustained while serving to protect us all.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.🙏

Herman

AMEN! Freedom is not free, someone paid the ultimate price for it. Statistics show only 55% of the U.S. population know why Memorial Day/Decoration Day is observed. It began in the South after the civil war.

Bill, your right and they may be sitting outside, in all kinds of weather, until it comes inside and placed on the line!

I truly hope that all Dads/Grand Dads/ Great GD's on this Forum, Had a wonderful/happy Fathers Day! :)

Great relaxing weekend, we are parked at Delaware Seashore state park for an extended weekend. Drove to Rehoboth, Bethany Beaches and then onto Ocean City Maryland with the toad. Went out to a fantastic restaurant last night. Best Fathers Day in a while.

Surprisingly the humidity was very low.

We head out on the 20th to arrive in Millersburg, OH, and stay the month of July. Who know after that.

Tried getting reservations in Flagstaff, AZ, but no availability within 90 miles. Had reservations as far as San Angelo but nothing available after that.  Explained to us that it was the "oil boom" and workers are filling up the RV spots.  Gee, $600-700 a month full hook-up, inexpensive RV, beats $2500 a month for a studio or 1 BR place.  Sure does suck for us travelers though.  Finding a lot of the same thing at Military Campgrounds.

Wayne, where are you wanting to go?

6 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

but no availability within 90 miles

I am thinking if you adjust your stops you can just drive through the "no open spot/reservation" area. Have you tried Williams area?

Bill

Thanks Bill, but we are locked in now to reservations all along our way. I'm glad I got them earlier. We don't boondock and need FHU. That is unless I want to make Earlene unhappy.  Her idea of roughing it is no Walmart nearby.  I'm also glad to have a Walmart near by so I can ask her if she could go by herself - restful peace - if you know what I mean. 😀 I'm sure glad she doesn't read this forum like she does another one. Hee hee!