hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

If you want to see how much fun we have in South Central Area Rally, just go to our website sca-fmca.com and click on the two videos from the front page.

http://sca-fmca.com/

Herman

48 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

If you want to see how much fun we have in South Central Area Rally, just go to our website sca-fmca.com and click on the two videos from the front page.

http://sca-fmca.com/

Herman

You had me at when I saw the Pie judging sign :):lol:

4 minutes ago, DBenoit said:

So where would I post or find info about stuff sliding around in cabinets?

You could post in Type A or if you are considering custom modifications to address it, in Modifications.

Joe, you would have enjoyed the Gumbo Cook Off.  The entertainment was the best yet...just wish we could have 3 nights of Zydeco, when in LA...

On 10/15/2019 at 10:36 AM, DBenoit said:

So where would I post or find info about stuff sliding around in cabinets?

Don't worry, you'll soon be an expert on that question. 😀

Well they say there is a first for everything, this is definitely a first for me! These are next to the fire pit. 

Of course the name of the campground is Artillery Ridge B):lol: 

57C8F09E-BF1E-446F-B5CC-062E4D21AA53.jpeg

Love Gettysburg and the history that is there - both sides.

Hmm! Just two brass cartridges. Make one wonder what the story is behind them.

Look like .45 cal but could be 9mm. Did you look?

380 and 9mm best as I can tell. There is so much crust on them I couldn’t read it. They were fired! I looked for that first. 

really makes you wonder what that story is?

Gettysburg is so big with so many skirmishes, you really need a professional (or a Gettysburg hobbyist) to take you around in order to see everything and how everything ties together.  As for the ammo, both the 380 and 9mm came after the Civil War.

11 hours ago, manholt said:

Any body,  under the fire pit?   Hoffa?..old .45, I would have looked after photo!

Bill, agree!

Well I hope nothing was under the fire pit!

it was a relaxing weekend, trick or treat at the campground was enjoyable as always. 

Drove home in what feels like the beginning of monsoon season in PA :blink:

Spray foam insulation on your shelves and set the glasses in it before it gets hard. They won't move around. See I am still on subject.:lol:

Back when I was in school, yes a long long time ago, We had a family friend whose son worked for the park service at Gettysburg. One of the jobs he had was to work in a building casting musket balls that they rolled between boards to "age them" then take them out and sprinkle them along the trails and walkways. :P  I will have to save up some no longer usable brass and do the same thing it could convince the less informed that the 9MM was use in the Civil War.

Bill

🤣:wacko:

Did that storm last night rock your boat?  Dallas got nailed.  

You don't need to stay on topic here, just the rest of Forum!

Imma going to get the Cabin Fever thread up. Since our MH is at the factory until who knows, the cabin fever has already hit me good.

Must be because I put the boat way this weekend, now I have nothing but the DW wanting this, that and the other things done.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:32 AM, jleamont said:

380 and 9mm best as I can tell. There is so much crust on them I couldn’t read it. They were fired! I looked for that first. 

really makes you wonder what that story is?

I bet whoever left them behind told the CG owner the they were used to start the fire, LOL.:ph34r:

3 hours ago, kaypsmith said:

I bet whoever left them behind told the CG owner the they were used to start the fire, LOL.:ph34r:

I think I saw how to do that on Youtube.

In Texas vote yes on Prop 5.

Bill