hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Guys/Gals,

One of the basic forum rules is no discussion of politics.  No problem thus far, because supporting Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is important to all RV'ers (and should be to everyone).

But, let's not discuss other Propositions that may have political overtones.

Thanks.

Brett/moderator

I just got an email from FMCA Tour Connection. It's for Autumn Harvest, 12 days 9/16/20. Is there somewhere in the forums that these are discussed?

Also an ad for "The RVers" w/ Fantasy Tours on PBS and Discovery premiering on 11/17

9 minutes ago, DBenoit said:

I just got an email from FMCA Tour Connection. It's for Autumn Harvest, 12 days 9/16/20. Is there somewhere in the forums that these are discussed?

Also an ad for "The RVers" w/ Fantasy Tours on PBS and Discovery premiering on 11/17

If within the U.S. they would be discussed here: https://community.fmca.com/forum/39-destinationsattractions/

If outside the U.S. they would be discussed here: https://community.fmca.com/forum/45-outside-the-usa/

DB.  We did the 61 day Eastern Canada this year, we would have taken the Fall Harvest, but ran out of time.  We are signed up for 60 day Alaska in 2021...there are 3 major Tour operators for RV's.  Fantasy, SOL and Adventure.  All good, same itinerary, cost is based upon meals and side tours.  SOL is more bare boned and about $2,300 less for 60 days Alaska.   You can find out everything you need on Internet.

So when you do these tours you just meet up at the designated place on the first day?

Also coach is in the paint shop now, new roof is done, yahooooo.

3 hours ago, DBenoit said:

So when you do these tours you just meet up at the designated place on the first day?

Just registered. Now to find out who else is going.

Just registered with whom?  You'll get to know, most of who are going, by July 2020 if it's Fantasy Tour!  We where directed to Facebook last May for our June 19 arrival, we came in the 17th.

Registered with Fantasy Tours and made the down payment. Geez there were only 6 spots left, yesterday it was all open.

And today, their probably gone!  When we signed up for 60 days in Alaska 2021, we where in Newfoundland. 15 off 22 spots was filled by our group and the last 2 spots went, before we hit Main, 3 weeks later! Lol

On 10/31/2019 at 8:23 AM, manholt said:

That's true, sorry!  I will not say, on the open Forum, why SMART is on the bottom of my list.

I joined because their 2012 Alaska tour was 2/3 the cost of the Fantasy Alaska tour. Then did their Maritmes tour in 2014.

I received a call that the MH roof has been replaced and expect it to come back next week.

So it will be driven from IN to NH. Anyone between here and there chime in on the road conditions

as far as road salt in concerned? I'm not sure what to do when it gets here and is half white.

Found a truck wash close by. Will do entire RV and undercarriage for $57.

Just hope the roads don't get treated here before that. We don't have any snow now. 

Just check out this Topic since it started.

520 Replies

Just goes to show we all like to just talk about anything without being told to get back on the Original Post.👍

Herman 

2 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Just check out this Topic since it started.

520 Replies

Just goes to show we all like to just talk about anything without being told to get back on the Original Post.👍

Herman 

:lol: