hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Joe, perhaps the Traeger in the coach is not built for a "Rolling Earthquake"!  Weber in coach & at home...also a SS smoker (no it does not take pellets), the old fashion way, by Pit & Spits!

Wayne, your right on the steaks!

Bill, your a sick puppy!  Coon, squirrel, nutria and possum should always be smothered in gravy (cast iron pot), with onions and potato! :P

The FMCA National Rally for Summer of 2020, has been moved to the Lancaster County Fairground in Lincoln, Nebraska!  I don't have any dates yet.

45 minutes ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Is that the one that was supposed to be in NY State?

Bill

I sincerely hope not, they are only close when you zoom google out really far :lol: 

Wayne, that’s the model I have PTG. Carl, it never functioned right from day one. After arguing with their tech support I gave up. I saw a video on YouTube how to fix a Traeger, install a controller from a RECTEC. That got me thinking and when I took it apart I found the problem, defective controller. I was able to fix it (still no help from their customer support) replaced the improperly installed temp probe and it works now EXCEPT on the smoke setting, I can live with that.

Wayne, I cooked a steak Smokey once, my one kid yelled at me :lol:, I thought it was good!

Bill, yes!  🤬 We where looking forward o to seeing Joe & DW again.  What's in Lincoln, NB?  Cows & Corn!

On 11/29/2019 at 10:01 PM, WILDEBILL308 said:

Bill, when I was a youngster mom would fix opossum, ground hog, and raccoon once in a while for dinner. That's Crocodile Dundee food,, tastes like sh___, but you can survive on it. Remember the armadillo from the Willie Nelson movie Bandalerio? Same comment.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:37 AM, jleamont said:

What is everyone eating/cooking??

I'm trying to change from traditional (ham turkey and the other crud) to PRIME RIB, but keep getting shot down.:angry:

1 hour ago, kaypsmith said:

I'm trying to change from traditional (ham turkey and the other crud) to PRIME RIB, but keep getting shot down.:angry:

That’s my goal as well! The turkey was barely touched, I am getting closer!

5 hours ago, kaypsmith said:

I was in Sams Club today, prime rib was $12.98/lb, precooked only. Shoot for $6 more I can eat prime rib at Texas Roadhouse, get 2 sides, and all I have to do is sit down and eat.

14 minutes ago, RayIN said:

I was in Sams Club today, prime rib was $12.98/lb, precooked only. Shoot for $6 more I can eat prime rib at Texas Roadhouse, get 2 sides, and all I have to do is sit down and eat.

Lets go.

Bill

Linda LOVES Prime Ribs!  I don't, so I get Filet ! 

Joe, traditional Thanksgiving fare, was mainly Sea Food...that's why we decided on a slab of Salmon, Scallops (hockey puck size) and Lobster!

My wife said she was not going to fix oyster dressing this year. She says that every year. I start crying like a baby and she gives in.

Nothing like a fried turkey to eat. We had the typical to much to eat fan fare. (with oyster dressing and of course giblet gravy.)

Here in Gladewater, Texas, it's 42, tomorrow 32 low/57, then rest of week it's 32 to 37 low & 52 to 67 high!  To darn cold for me!!!

1 hour ago, manholt said:

Hang on, you got more coming! :lol:  

Great! I love it or I'd be residing in TX. I'm just wondering where the RV is....Forest River is wondering also. Been 4 hours waiting

on a call back.

6 hours ago, DBenoit said:

Got 14" of snow by the end of the storm. Where is my MH? Somewhere between here and there.........

Please keep that stuff up there! We've got cold and gray sky's, that bad enough!

You know eventually it will come. If you see a Georgetown driving around with Waldo driving

send me a PM.......