hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

DB, are you telling us that your coach is missing or stolen?  If so, have you filed a missing coach report? Please start from the beginning...

I spoke too soon. Drove home from work in white out conditions, funny part there was no mention it on the news today. It didn’t stick to the roads, I am thankful for that!

I'm very thankful for you and DB, if you didn't live up there, Wayne & I might have been voted in to fill the void. :P🙏

13 hours ago, manholt said:

DB, are you telling us that your coach is missing or stolen?  If so, have you filed a missing coach report? Please start from the beginning...

FR told me 2 weeks ago the coach was completed and will be on it's way back. So I called last week and yesterday, customer service said

"OH let me check with the service dept and call you back". I never got call backs...SO I plan on calling again today, I am usually a good person

to deal with but today I might have to become an ah. I am not pleasant when that happens. And if I need to catch a plane to go there, omg!!

The coach is in a staging lot at the transport company waiting for a driver. At least now I know where it is.

Hope they turned off all elect. and winterized it.  Or is it plugged in with furnace on?  I would be totally PO'd. 

To make our "northern" friends a bit jealous, Houston currently has "patio weather" with high temps in the low 70's and low temp around 50 F.   Last night my company for the first time held it's annual Christmas celebration at the St. Arnold's Brewery with their new, expansive indoor room and large outside pavilion.  The Art Car IPA and Christmas Ale were chilled perfectly and the heavy hors d'oeuvres were fantastic.

Why is it that beer from a keg tastes better that beer from a bottle? :unsure:

3 hours ago, DBenoit said:

I did the winterizing before it left.

Does the transport company use your bed and toilet while in transit? 

I would have been there, inspected the work, compared pre delivery photos to current and looked at anything that may be out of place/missing, before driving it home!

7 hours ago, jleamont said:

Does the transport company use your bed and toilet while in transit? 

Nearly all RV transport companies prohibit using anything in the RV, including sleeping on the floor.

Right, same as a New coach delivery...However, that's not to say it dose not happen, under the right circumstances!

5 minutes ago, DBenoit said:

They would have to sleep on the couch or floor as I removed the mattress before it left NH. 

NICE!! Great idea!

Well, from IN to NH in winter storms...what could possibly go wrong?  Hope you get your coach by Christmas...I would be talking to the CEO by now, ref. I want a brand new coach on your dime!!!

What stinks is we have about 14" of snow that's now pretty much frozen. I have to deal with where to park it.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:12 AM, DBenoit said:

What stinks is we have about 14" of snow that's now pretty much frozen. I have to deal with where to park it.

Been there done that, used a shovel.

Spent the first 18 years of my life in Central Mass., but it was an accident of birth!

So the coach made it to NH and it's waiting for an oil change. Geez what a cluster @#$% trying to find

out where it was. FR wouldn't give me the transport company name until I said Imma gonna report it stolen.

Then Isa called that place and they knew nothing, then isa called Campers Inn and they called me back

and said it's here. Oh what a relief it is. Yard is clear to park it due to rain and warm temps.

NOW I can go into hibernation.