hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Ray, I know, I don't use it on coach body, just Alcoa's!  When I was in the Restaurant & Bar business, I used the pink hand soap. :P

2 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Just for laughs.

I had a guy tell me I was #1 for pointing that out to him as he speed by in a campground, I got the last laugh :lol:

Last  rally in AZ I we had to flag a guy down as he was dragging the front wheels on his toad as it was still in park. Don't think he did much damage but he left plow furrows in the gravel for a couple hundred yards back to where he  had been parked. 😀

Bill

I only did a Bat wing & forgot to unplug...no damage to pedestal, just my ego when I was waved down by a motorist...40 miles from the RV Park!  $350 for new cord & $400 for a RAZOR.  Current coach in Spring of 2015...

I always remember to pull the Patio and Rear awning in and many times do it the night before.  Twice we started to leave a CG with the door awning out. Good thing there were no poles on right hand turns.  Saved!

Typical Texas weather. It was in the hi 60s low 70s yesterday with tornadoes, hail, high winds, and flash floods. This morning 32 and a dusting of snow. First measurable snow in 3 years. Ok so it is supposed to be in the 70s again by tuesday. 

I bet Herman saw more snow because he is further north.

Bill

Bill and Herman, I believe we traded weather! It was 66 here and sunny yesterday. It has been so mild my skin turned back into human skin, no more fish scales  :lol:
This is a gift that won’t last, I’m sure it won’t be long I’ll be shoveling a foot of snow :blink:

here’s the weekly forcast 

71470DFA-3C5C-4B8E-9DCB-AB256618D4D5.jpeg

Joe, those mornings may be warm to you!  That's cold to most of us!!!  To prevent dry skin, I use Olay, it works on women & it works on men!

Herman, your attachments will not open. 
I am stocked up on “O’ Keefe’s working hands”. Seems to work well but you have to keep applying it, especially since I wash my hands so frequently.

15 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Yesterday morning we had a dusting of snow with temperatures in the low 30s with wind chills in the 20s.

Herman 

We are a bit warmer in S. Indiana, 38 low tonight.

2 hours ago, jleamont said:

Herman, your attachments will not open. 
I am stocked up on “O’ Keefe’s working hands”. Seems to work well but you have to keep applying it, especially since I wash my hands so frequently.

Some years ago our Dr. suggested I start using pure glycerine, OTC from drug store. Four drops on the knuckles of each hand will spread evenly over my hands. They feel great next morning.

Glycerine is the main ingredient in most good hand care products. I used to use Corn Huskers lotion years ago, it is mainly Glycerine.