hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Yup, been through that area in our motorhome and many times by sailboat.

Been below freezing (sadly on sailboat-- another story) and mid 70's. Really enjoy Mississippi sound!

On 1/3/2020 at 5:55 PM, manholt said:

I only did a Bat wing & forgot to unplug...no damage to pedestal, just my ego when I was waved down by a motorist...40 miles from the RV Park!  $350 for new cord & $400 for a RAZOR.  Current coach in Spring of 2015...

I did that 3 years ago, someone got a fairly new Marinco 50A shore power cord. Not only did I get to buy a new shore power cord. I had to replace the Marinco 50A socket. Expensive brain fart. Worst part, I was leaving my RV garage in a rush to meet my television guy to fix some wiring_.

21 minutes ago, Erniee said:

Brenda and I finally have a month off and are going to riverview campground in Vidallia, La

One of our favorites.

15 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Bill have you gotten a different coach?

Yes, Still need to move all the "stuff" over from the old one and do a shakedown trip before heading to AZ.

Bill

Thanks. I bought from National Indoor RV Centers in Dallas well actually in Lewisville. I am extremely impressed with the service and customer care there. Example, my wife couldn't get the washer door open during our walkthrough. The report showed it was written up and repaired during the receiving inspection. One of the tecks came out and opened the door. They are ordering a new latch. Should be in Monday. 

Bill

11 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Coffey Creek?

Do they serve Kopi Luwak there? Sorry,I misread Coffey Creek, my warped mind read Coffee Creek.:ph34r:

Kay, Bill's SPELL CHECK has a mind of it's own.

What Bill was referring to is the Rally at  Coffee Creek RV Park in Santos, Texas that the South Texas Renegades Chapter is having there on March 12-14, 2020. And yes we will be going there as it is on our way to Tucson. Good and Active Chapter.

Herman 

Bill, Kay.  Lone Star will be at Coffee Creek RV Park, Feb 12-17th!  Thankfully, we will have the 27th to March 24, off.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:04 AM, wolfe10 said:

One of our favorites.

Ours too, unless in the summer and everything is very dusty.

2 minutes ago, FIVE said:

Ours too, unless in the summer and everything is very dusty.

But, have been there for July 4th.  The fire works out over the Mississippi River are worth the heat, humidity etc.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 8:39 PM, kaypsmith said:

Do they serve Kopi Luwak there? Sorry,I misread Coffey Creek, my warped mind read Coffee Creek.:ph34r:

Just poking a little fun at Bill, Kopi Luwak is a special coffee (very high priced) that Jack Lemon referred to in the Bucket List, just google how its made for why it is special.

I don't need anything that special. :D

I dropped by NIRVC to pick up a charge cord for my watch (who would have thought you would need to charge a watch) that I had left there. I also wanted to see how they were coming on a couple of repair items. They changed all the gas struts on the doors that open "up". and I now have new 6V house batteries, at no charge.:P  

Ok so I will use any excuse to go play with my new toy. Everything (waiting on a latch for the washer) should be done Friday. Then the hard work begins, moving stuff in.

Bill

9 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Then the hard work begins, moving stuff in.

Bill

You need to post photos of this coach in the RV Photo Gallery once you get in it.

Moving day is no picnic!  One small item at a time, since nothing fit's in the same place as previous coach! :blink: You got a double the capacity, to deal with, both inside and in bay's!😁