hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

The cats out of the bag now, Carl.

This weekend I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to make campground reservations for travel beginning June 1.  We got reservations at Rafter J and Elkhorn Ridge in South Dakota and Tiger Run in Breckenridge. The rest will be as needed. 

Last time I stayed at Heartland RV Park & Cabins. I would recommend driving 16A in your toad it is a amazing scenic road DO NOT take a RV on it. (this is more for future readers not so much Jim). 

Bill

6 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Last time I stayed at Heartland RV Park & Cabins. I would recommend driving 16A in your toad it is a amazing scenic road DO NOT take a RV on it. (this is more for future readers not so much Jim). 

Bill

What Bill....you think I can't maneuver a 44 ft motorhome through those tunnels? 

Steak night at the Alpine Inn in Hill City and go for dessert as often as possible. 

43 minutes ago, elkhartjim said:

What Bill....you think I can't maneuver a 44 ft motorhome through those tunnels? 

It is more, I think you know better and also don't want you to try till we can film it.B)

Bill

We remember 16A and those who, like us wanted to go slow, stop and take lots of pictures.  Then we remember the AH who tried to make a race course out of it...we caught up to them, their big F350 crew cab had gotten stuck in one of the blind corner entrance to a tunnel...bad day for 2 couples from OK and FMCA!

Alpine Inn, food was good, dessert is the real reason to go there! 😁

We were there a few years ago and some guy had his 5th wheel wedged in a 16A tunnel pretty solid. I guess he thought if a tour bus could make it he could too. 

We where last there in 2018 for FMCA Gillette Rally & heard about it...most things are curable, STUPID is not.

On 5/19/2020 at 2:12 PM, RayIN said:

Carl and Linda, I wish you health and happiness!

Same here, Carl, it's good you finally got some adult supervision.😂

3 minutes ago, FIVE said:

Same here, Carl, it's good you finally got some adult supervision.😂

:lol:...PRICELESS 

29 minutes ago, manholt said:

Also, sometimes if you keep quiet, your in trouble!

It hurts a lot less when you keep quiet then when you don't. Comes from 56 years of experience.:mellow:

i doubt he will lose, they both have a lot of experience!. Not sure who caught who but looks to me as a winning combo...2 class A personalities, they went into it eyes wide open and it took what 3 years...going to be fun..Thanks Linda for the call Regards  b 

After 1 failed, and a current successful marriage, I have reached a conclusion.  A man who thinks he's the boss in the marriage may be delusional.

A woman processes 2,300 bits of info between both lobes a minute (right & left side of brain), what you did, said, or did not say yesterday, will come back to haunt you in 5/10/15 years from now....and you have no clue! :wacko:

Basically, mans only function is to write another check! :blink: 

Bill E. Nice to hear from you!

Carl, when she comes out and asks, "Does this blouse make me look fat?"  For gosh sake don't say, "No, the blouse doesn't make you look fat, the fat makes you look fat."  Nope, don't say that.

Now Ray, let me tell you a little story:

You do know that when getting ready to go somewhere, anywhere, that the husband is always ready first. Then he sits around waiting on his dear wife.

Well, as I got dressed to the hilt I walked to where 'she' was getting ready and said, "How do I look?"

She replied, "You're wearing that!" and I said, "What?" 

"That tie," she replied, "Does not go with that shirt." So we go to where I have the ties and she picks one out for me and I diligently replace the one I'm wearing.

Several eternities later she comes out of the "get ready" room and asks, "How do I look?"

NOW I'M THE GUY THAT CAN'T EVEN PICK OUT THE RIGHT TIE AND SHE IS ASKING ME HOW SHE LOOKS.

Do you know how I answered?  I said, "You look great!"

See, 59 years of togetherness can soften the man