hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

4 minutes ago, DBenoit said:

We've been going to every campground we can in NH on the weekends. Finding a lot of good finds.

One is like 45 mins. away.

That sounds like fun! Post some photos with the campground name in the "campgrounds" section. I'm sure it would help many looking for that right spot. 

7 hours ago, DBenoit said:

We've been going to every campground we can in NH on the weekends. Finding a lot of good finds.

One is like 45 mins. away.

Beat they are not full of out of staters. How are they doing the quarantine?

Bill 

6 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Still no edit.

I sent a PM to IT. If you need something edited just let myself or Herman know. Its simple for us to correct for you. 

11 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Beat they are not full of out of staters. How are they doing the quarantine?

Bill 

Most or all campgrounds have NH residents only. I haven't seen any out of staters in the parks.

All have been nice and quiet with us being an exception.

David

David, thank you for changing your Avatar!

Wayne...Fantastic!  Could not be happier...got my distant vision again and also my depth perception back!

Joe, Edit is back!

5 hours ago, jleamont said:

I sent a PM to IT. If you need something edited just let myself or Herman know. Its simple for us to correct for you. 

You really think I'm supposed to trust Herman!!

Carl, glad it worked out. Now just stop ogling the ladies. At least, don't let Linda catch you.

10 hours ago, jleamont said:

I just created a new topic, edit button is displayed there.

EDIT: Now here too; thanks Joe!

Edited by RayIN

Testing edit, okay, edit worked.

Now where is the delete button. I may save something I really shouldn't save and would like to delete it.

Oh, and now you let everyone know I edited it. I may have wanted to keep that to myself. Sheesh!

Edited by wayne77590

Wayne, one way to delete something that you had rather not had post, click on edit and erase it all and click on save. Your post will then be shown an blank.

Sorry, but anytime you are one of the monitors edits a post it will show "Edited X hours or minutes ago by xxxxxx.

I for one do not edit someones post for spelling. I consider it a challenge to see if I can decipher what the word or meaning was meant be. :wacko:

Herman   

Carl, do you realey want us to start grading your post? All the grammatical and spelling issues? Or do you want to talk about RV issues?

Bill

56 minutes ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Carl, do you realey want us to start grading your post? All the grammatical and spelling issues? Or do you want to talk about RV issues?

Bill

Bill,  "realey"?

WBil, you must have used "Spell Check," for once in your life, on that line! :lol::rolleyes: 

RSBill, I have to agree! LOL

Herman or Joe, every now and then, I get a Capital "D" that I can't get rid off...on PM mostly!  Just started 3 days ago.

Carl, can you give me more information. Then I can see about getting it corrected. In the mean time, if you haven't already done so, try rebooting your computer. Sometimes it helps. 

Herman 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, manholt said:

David, thank you for changing your Avatar!

Don't like Pete Nocchio, eh?