hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

4 hours ago, manholt said:

Bill, what's wrong with your coach?

On a sad note, to all who knew Nancy Wright, Joe Wright's wife, she passed away yesterday :( (I got it yesterday)!  RIP Nancy, 🙏🙏🙏 for Joe and family!

Carl, Sad to hear about Nancy Wright. Condolences to Joe and family.

I am getting a little work done like a new awning and fix some scratches (look like tail swing) that were there when I got it. Just  waiting on the opening and parts to take it in.

Would like to have it before the CC rally.

Bill

We have an appointment the 2nd, bringing it in the 1st, we have Dr appointments the 3rd and 4th!  We'll be back the 5th, after that, have no idea when we can use the coach again! Problem is parts. 

On 1/17/2021 at 5:55 PM, richard5933 said:

You don't need the drop down. When you log in, you will be directed to your Membership Dashboard automatically. Just scroll down that page and look for the red rectangle in the left-hand column which says Membership Directory in the middle of it.

I did all of the instructions, got the red hyperlink, clicked on it then entered my own membership # preceeded by the letter F, then click on search, viola success. Hope this helps Ernie

20210118_202103.jpg

20210118_202420_(1).jpg

20210118_202140.jpg

Well, this evening we had the kids over for some Texas Hold 'em, and of course provided the food.

Earlene did the salad, I did the baby back ribs.

Y'all come on down some time.

Salad.jpg

Ribs.jpg

We also had some scalloped potatoes, brownies and home made raspberry yogurt.

Edited by wayne77590

Wayne, that sounds like a "satisfying" evening!  Love ribs & like Poker!

Bill, Mother board for Fridge, Microwave parts, Bathroom ceiling from Newmar (ordered 11/04/20 per Rachel, per her boss it was not ordered) Keith is now our Service Adviser!  Brett Davis is livid.  Brett is also looking forward to seeing both of us in March!

Kay, I did the same with Linda's F#...no problem and hers is inactive, she uses mine now!

We kind of expected it and it happened, this years cruise got canceled. That's 2 in a row.

We got $600 on board credit last year and another offer for another $600.

We decided to get the 100% refund this time and spend it else where.

We had one for April...cancelled.  I now have $5200+ hanging around in RCI somewhere...2 cancelations, x 125% on book!  

If your interested, Viking is doing Seattle to Seward, AL. (No Canada)!

We "were" scheduled in April on Carnivals new Mardi Gras. Guess it will be old by the time we get the chance again.

We are going to wait until next year to book.

Looks like the only cruising will be in the bay.

Edited by dbenoit

I concur with Wayne -- there is no place to go, nothing to do for months with no light at the end of the tunnel (yet).  My coach has done nothing but collect dust since early November except for its monthly 30 minute ride to keep the parts moving.   I'm tired of going to work everyday and then not doing much except chores at home on weekends.  So "just to use the coach" the wife and I are making a long drive (by Covid definitions) from Katy to Rayford Crossing RV Resort near Spring, TX (a whoppping 60 minute drive from my home) to spend Valentine's Day weekend bumming around Old Town Spring and its many unique shops and enjoying a nice Valentine's Day dinner at Kirby's or Perry's steak houses in The Woodlands area (far north side of Houston).

We're waiting anxiously to hear if the Texas Hill County Wineries will conduct their "Wine and Wildflowers Journey" in April which Covid killed last spring.   Supposedly the wineries will make a decision in mid-February about conducting the event or not.   Our hope is the month long event will be a "go" as it's been much too long since we've stayed at the Sunset Point RV REsort on Lake LBJ, drinking a nice glass of Tempranillo while watching the sun set in the horizon across the lake (gorgeous view!!) --> Sunset Point on Lake LBJ - Waterfront RV Spaces - Texas Hill Country - Lodging, Fishing, Boating, Swimming, Camping (sunsetpointlbj.com)

And it's been much to long since I've played with the Jeep at Hidden Falls Adventure Park east of Marble Falls, TX --> Hidden Falls Adventure Park | The Largest 4x4 Off-Road Trail Park in Texas!

Mike, we have no clue as to what your talking about.  We and around a 100+ friends, spent 14,000+ miles, roaming around this beautiful country we all live in!  We just finished a trip to Tampa, Fl and are now at our winter camp in Three Rivers....going back to Burnet Sat and then take coach to Dallas NIRV for fixing electronics, annual service of engine, chassis and every 300 hour service of generator.  

We have 2 Rally's in Texas, then one at Cajun Palms RV Park in La, one in OK and in May, we will be gone until Oct. 

Dr. Fauci is making $460,000+ a year on Covid, he's 80 this year....when do you think Covid is over?

Mike, I'm with you.  We're going to Port Aransas or other parts down that way and maybe even further South.   Just going to let my Son's birthday come and go, then we are gone. 

Herman! I was kidding and I'll bet Carl knew it! But thanks.

Edited by wayne77590

Brenda and I leave on 2nd for a rally in Natchez then coming back to rally just 12 miles south of us. June we have a rally in Indiana and onto seeing friends in North Dakota. COVID paranoia not keeping us down.

Three  One easy step to joining an FMCA chapter: Go right to step 4

1. Find a chapter that interests you using the Chapter Search and request information from the group. NO WAY TO REQUEST INFO FOR CAPE CODDERS
  2. Check the Association Calendar for dates, times and locations of upcoming chapter rallies, and then visit a chapter of interest to you. Most FMCA chapter rallies are open to all members. NOTHING LISTED
  3. Contact FMCA's Chapter Services department by e-mailing chapters@fmca.com or calling (800) 543-3622 to learn more. DID THIS BEFORE NO REPLY
  4. Start your own chapter even if you are the only member.

I had a different experience today.  Doorbell rang.  Amazon.  But, there was actually a person standing there.  I opened the door and a nice young lady stood there in her brown uniform and said, "I haven't delivered anything here in several days and I was just checking to see if ya'll are OK?"  I had a serious conversation with DW.

Don