hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

21 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Wicked Fun is being in you campsite on Lake Buchanan reading about people in The North East just geting to de winterize and hoping it doesn't get over  80 today.:P

Bill

Wine glass in hand?

2 hours ago, dbenoit said:

Wine glass in hand?

If I ran out of wine there are only about 100 winery's near buy. I think they have more than Napa now and building more as fast as they can.

Bill

5 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

If I ran out of wine there are only about 100 winery's near buy. I think they have more than Napa now and building more as fast as they can.

Bill

Quoting a line from a John Wayne movie, " It's a man-size task we have ahead of us men".(After being told to dispose of 3 kegs of whiskey)

Edited by rayin

DB...I feel your pain, but agree with Bill. :D  The AC is going in our Winter S&B and I have a glass of Camus Special Reserve in hand...:)🍷

Wayne, we had our DEF Sensor replaced a month or so ago $608 + Labor.  Biggest problem, is locating one! :(  

Took it to the shop this morning, 5 hours later the SCR Output sensor was replaced. Part cost $196 and had to be picked up in Waco, about an hour's drive. They had the part at 7 a.m. this morning and we were in the service spot at that time.  Four and one half hours later, after parked regen it was ready to go.

I told Earlene she owed me $19.91. She asked why and I said that it took all of her stimulus money so I had to dip into mine.

Their labor rate is $155 for trucks, and $190 for labor. Total bill was $1419.91 after taxes.

I will say this, the Bryan, Texas Freightliner on State Highway 6 was exceptional for getting us in, analyzing, fixing and getting us out. It was above and beyond what they could have done.  Lucky there was a good technician that needed a few hours of work because they did have a large work load.

I'm happy to hear they are still giving great service!  I started using them in 2006.  Rates was cheaper back then! 😂

Erniee, I actually was able to keep a straight face when she told me..but inside my memory of my wallet was crying.

black-kalamera-wine-coolers-krc-18szb-64

We just purchased one of these to put in the new kitchen......Maybe get another for the MH.

It will hold a day's worth of bottles.🥴

DB.  I thought you was a Margarita Coinsure, not a Vino! LOL

I read it also, off road.

Edited by manholt

6 hours ago, manholt said:

DB.  I thought you was a Margarita Coinsure, not a Vino! LOL

I read it also, off road.

You never heard of a Sangria Margarita? Next time up here I will introduce you. I’ll drive back, it’s tough to walk after a tall one.

F50F5878-71EC-498D-95BC-4D49988B26DB.jpeg

Edited by jleamont

Margarita's, Vino, shots, beer, etc. Like flipping a coin, but only mix beer and shots.🤪

I'll like to try that Sangria Margarite, looking up recipe.....

Edited by dbenoit

On 3/29/2021 at 7:38 AM, manholt said:

"Makes you want to holler hi-de-ho!  Chug a lug, chug a lug!"  🍷:wacko:

.....and make your car drive funny!😆

57 minutes ago, wildebill308 said:

When are you starting on the slab?

Bill

Using the driveway now, not sure on pouring a slab yet. The box was a freebie.

David