hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

A long time ago, you had to list the Make, model, year and length....same when you got another coach!  Not perfect, but better than what we have had in the past 30 years! IMHO.

For the past 6 years, my DW had her own F# under her previous name and she was also on this Forum!  We got married last May & this year, saw no reason to pay 2x for membership, so she retired her #, got on mine, with the help of FMCA.  Now, she cannot get on Forum!  WTF?  That makes no sense and feels like pure greed on FMCA's part...we only have one coach now.

The lady I referenced did provide the RV info. She just didn’t have one. 

It has been a long time ago, but I had to have the IT department setup my wife’s ID and password. She doesn’t use it. But it is there. 

Carl, it was not greed. By having members only access to the Forum it dropped those that did not have an F #. As you can understand she did not have an F# so she was dropped. Hers was an unusual case and will be corrected.

I have reached out to the IT Department and they are working on it for her. I will PM you when it is resolved. 

Herman

Thank you Herman & Larry Pennington!

My DW is back on the Forum with her original Avatar! :)

Happy wife, etc, etc.:P

We had to turn our heat on in the MH this weekend at the cape. When I raised the night shade in the a.m. the windshield was soaked on the inside.

Any tricks on how not to get condensate?

12 minutes ago, wayne77590 said:

Crack a front window just a little and it should help. Only need a 1/4 inch or so.

I'll give that a try. Hopefully won't need heat anymore, but you never know around here.

We had snow on Friday!

Lone Star Rally in Rockport Texas May 13-14-15, 2021. For information contact me .

Rally fee $70.00 / Couple $35.00 single

Parking $42.00 per night Make your own reservation (361)729-7834.

3 dinners plus 2 Breakfast and Ice Cream Social

Ladies Wild Hat contest and Men's Wild Shirt Contest

Herman

1 hour ago, erniee said:

Marble Falls rally

we wanted to go- but Brenda been in hospital since a week ago 

Hope she is getting better and home soon.

Bill

6 hours ago, erniee said:

Marble Falls rally

we wanted to go- but Brenda been in hospital since a week ago 

Hope she gets home soon erniss, that place is full of sick people. I spent a month there last Christmas.

Quick question...I think. So weesa got a seasonal site in Maine that is wicked uneven. Can I raise one side of the MH (passenger side) so that the wheels are off the ground

then shim it up and lower it back then auto level? What a PIA! 

Thanks, David

56 minutes ago, dbenoit said:

Quick question...I think. So weesa got a seasonal site in Maine that is wicked uneven. Can I raise one side of the MH (passenger side) so that the wheels are off the ground

then shim it up and lower it back then auto level? What a PIA! 

Thanks, David

Only if your parking brake locks the duals on port side of MH, since starboard side will not be contacting the ground. Your idea of blocking under those wheels is fine. A thought, since it is a seasonal site, how about moving dirt/gravel from port-side to starboard-side of site where wheels will be sitting? Just moving half the depth of the grade will make it close to level.

Edited by rayin

Shovel work.....how vulgar, lol. I wasa thinking that. It is on the option list. As far as lifting I was a little concerned lifting the rear off the ground for a spell.

Then the bottom step is like a foot off the ground. Ahhhhh.... KOA's......

I think I would be talking to the manager about fixing or getting you a better site. They may have a tractor with a blade that could move some of that dirt around. After all you are spending some serious money with them (seasonal) not just overnight. But that is what you get for being Wicked Nauti.:P

Where in Main is this? We are going to be up that way later in the season.

Bill

4 hours ago, dbenoit said:

Shovel work.....how vulgar, lol. I wasa thinking that. It is on the option list. As far as lifting I was a little concerned lifting the rear off the ground for a spell.

Then the bottom step is like a foot off the ground. Ahhhhh.... KOA's......

I carry an entrenching tool and hand axe all the time, and a plastic foot stool for those high steps for DW. I remember one place in upper Maine my front tires were off the ground a  foot after I used 4x6's under jacks. Luckily it was only for 2 nights or I'd grabbed the entrenching tool before parking.

Imma going with a $@#%load of 2x10's under the tires on one side. Have to lift the tires off the ground just for a few. Yikes!!