hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

DB,, what tour?

We did Eastern Canada for 61 days in 2019, Fantasy was great and we are signed up for 60 days to Alaska in June 2022!

Party on...

We are doing the Autumn Harvest Tour.....lol. Don't have far to drive as it is all in New England.

We get to see some things we haven't since living around here most of our lives.

I wanted to bring a couple of baskets of quahogs but the state closed the beds from all the rain. Hoggies don't

like run off.

Wife and I are going to go out whale watching in Puget Sound on Tuesday the 21st. Not cheap, but it sure sounds like fun!

We are hoping to do the closest, DC and NYC, then work on expanding the radius. 3 more yrs till I go out to pasture.

Just received my October issue- all 108 pages. About the size of a comic book. Gone are the days when FMCA had a real magazine. My opinion.

18 hours ago, erniee said:

Just received my October issue- all 108 pages. About the size of a comic book. Gone are the days when FMCA had a real magazine. My opinion.

I just looked at a few back issues and April through July are all 108 pages (never realized the page count stayed the same).  In addition to Family RVing I also get RV Magazine as well as Escapees and they are generally smaller.   I like the Family Rv magazine although they all seem to be shrinking as more people vegetate on their phones.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:25 PM, manholt said:

DB, any reason why your heading to pasture, 3 years from now?  

That's what I call retirement.

DB, be careful when retired, you never know when you are finished.

Some days I get up at noon, and sometimes I do it twice.

And don't forget that after retirement it is called Happy Hour (NAP)

I had a heart attack and 5 bypasses. Was in Lubbock texas at the time. My son came up and drove coach and Brenda and I home a week ago. Currently walking a lot and am ready to get behind the wheel 

1 hour ago, erniee said:

This message board use to have a lot of chatter. What’s going on?

I had the same thought during the last few weeks.  I was attributing the lull in discussions to the end of RV/camping season and our motorhomes going into winter hibernation.   😴

Hearer is a bit of trivia. The place I stayed in Van Nuys called Hollywood RV Park is a very interesting old time place. Remember the TV show NCIS LA? Remember where they blow up  a travel trailer in the intro? I was parked in that spot. 

I checked to be shure they weren't doing a sequel.:D

Bill