hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Rotator cuff surgery October 19th. Six weeks with the albatross of a sling around my neck. Typing one hand until sling was gone.  Last two week was physical therapy, motion only - no weight.  Best thing was the doctor told Earlene I could not push-pull the vacuum cleaner. 

I told him that the first time she asked me to vacuum I got down and pulled, and pulled, and pulled on that cord, then looked up  and said, "It won't start!"  Worked...well for the past several years but I think that may change soon.

Edited by wayne77590
Spelling - even with two hands.

Since my 5 bypasses, been doing a lot of walking, driving Jeep and van. I’ll be driving the coach on a short trial run next week 

6 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

:lol::lol:

Been there done that have two slings one right and one left.

Herman

Only one sling. Pad and straps are removable and re-stuck on the Velcro for whichever arm it is needed on.  Guess they charge twice the price and reduce the amour of slings they have to hand out.

18 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Glad to hear it. Now for a little longer run like someplace for a couple days/nights camping.

Bill

That’s the plan

23 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

It certainly has gotten quiet. What is everyone up to?

Sctooge finally got over his dream? Happy new year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!

Don, 20 day cruise or 20 day on an Island?  What ever, have fun

We are home until at least 2/5....then let the Mardi Gras begin!!!

1 hour ago, manholt said:

Happy New Year everyone!

Don, 20 day cruise or 20 day on an Island?  What ever, have fun

We are home until at least 2/5....then let the Mardi Gras begin!!!

Carl, it would have to be a 22 day cruise (not happening) or 22 days on an island since it is 2/22. We will be at Mardi Gras in Lafayette over that weekend and then Mardi Gras in Galveston. 

Just to let everyone know, the FMCA Office will be closed Thursday February 3rd due to the bad weather that is expected in Cincinnati. They are predicting several inches of ice and snow and have advise people to not travel. Having been there I can understand Chris and Rett wanting our employees to stay safe.

It is likely that the office will be closed on Friday February 4th also.

Everyone stay safe and warm. I quote our Treasurer "Check on your neighbors".

Herman

Due to the weather in Texas and La, we will celebrate Mardi Grass on Galveston...staying at Stella Mar , coming in the 12th!

Edited by manholt

Will try!  I have a little problem....no file 2019 and 2020 taxes due to COVID....My BDO Tax man in Norway passed away!  Will Joe's IRS buy that?  My CPA for America wants to see me! :rolleyes:  I have a new CPA with BDO, that has no clue! :ph34r: