hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

On 2/3/2022 at 10:49 PM, wayne77590 said:

That's what you get for having to much money...tax preparations by others. I just use plain old Turbo-Tax.🤡

My problem with taxes is waiting for the W2s/1099s.  Some are always late, and what's worse, one particular company sends a change just about every year, which is lots of work.

Carl, it was just as cold here, well maybe not temperature wise but still below freezing. It's 10:30 p.m. and 39˚ right now.

Five, I don't have any W2's so I can get all my 1099-R's and INT on-line and print them.

Edited by wayne77590

You're probably smart to get them on line.... lots faster that way.  I don't get any W2s either....I'm no longer encumbered with  J....O....B.  I say "W2/1099s" out of habit.

Feb. 5 it was 39° here in Ft. Myers Beach (2 miles from Gulf water). By comparison, it was 9° with 10' snow N ice at home.

re: groundhog is far too greasy to eat unless you boil it first, then remove it from that water and  bake it. Same for raccoon, duck, opossum, beaver, and several other animals. Thankfully those days are now a faint memory.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:23 AM, wayne77590 said:

Rotator cuff surgery October 19th. Six weeks with the albatross of a sling around my neck. Typing one hand until sling was gone.  Last two week was physical therapy, motion only - no weight.  Best thing was the doctor told Earlene I could not push-pull the vacuum cleaner. 

I told him that the first time she asked me to vacuum I got down and pulled, and pulled, and pulled on that cord, then looked up  and said, "It won't start!"  Worked...well for the past several years but I think that may change soon.

Just now read this. Speaking from experience, attack that PT with vigor! I didn't and lost the use of my shoulder when working overhead, I've never regained the strength in that shoulder because I was a slacker during PT.

The middle one should drive grate. I have heard that tag axels make a big difference. I do think he may have a bit of a problem with "tail swing".

The bottom looks' like a early airstream class "A" prototype. It is shown with the optional "pet goat door and ramp".  

Bill

To be honest I think this may be a bit of photo-opting.

If you look close he is standing at the rear of vehicle (mud flat at the rear of the tire and those are tail lights not head lights). That would leave around 13 or 14 steering tires and how about the width of the thing.

But at least it gives us something to talk about. 

Herman 

Edited by hermanmullins

We are still home in Texas City.
Had RV friends from BC and Arkansas visit us for last week. Had a bunch of fun
Part of our RV Mutants group.  We all started hanging out on a forum in 2013, had a get together with about 20 RV's in 2014 and many of us have become good friends.

RV life is great.