hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Good job Joe. That is a statement, the weight loss, it is a testament to perseverance and long life ahead. WOW Stand Tall!  I told you when we met and I will say it again you have a really great looking coach, it too makes a terrific statement about you.

Thanks Guys, I beat a few disturbing symptoms that were starting to show there ugly faces and no more prescription meds for other issues. Life is good! 46 to go and I’ll be as skinny as Carl 😂😎😂 just not as tall and as good looking 😂🤣

He must be fishing for something! :blink: Last time I was called ""good looking", was by my mother and she was legally blind, 89 years old. :lol::wub:

Carl, you’re too much..

A while back in this post Coffee was a topic. Well I absolutely love New Mexico Pinion coffee that we discovered while traveling this past summer. I also love Community Coffee, neither of these are available in PA, however Community Coffee is available in Delaware. So I stocked up for the winter since we are weekend camping in Fenwick Island Delaware.

361C4B26-3EE8-45C4-A0B6-FFC01CAB95FE.jpeg

Joe,
I also enjoy Community Club Dark Roast K-Cups. Another one you may want to try is available everywhere.  Walmart (Great Value) Arabica French Roast K-Cup.

Also, Amazon sells all, Pinion, Community Club, Arabica and just about any other blend one would want.

Bobbie loves her Keurig and has several different type, flavor and brands of K cups. Me not so much. To me I personally don't care for the flavor of the coffee it makes. I prefer the coffee we have from our commercial Bunn Coffee Maker. It's over 20 years old and still makes great coffee.

Herman 

Herman.  I don't care to carry 2 coffee makers & 2 different coffee pouches or cans!  So, 18 months ago, I compromised. :blink::rolleyes: A happy woman, makes my day easier! :D  I still think my old coffee maker, made the best tasting coffee, no matter the brand. :ph34r:

Texas weather is amazing.  4 hours ago, it was 83, now it's 39 and falling! :(

38 degrees here in Miami Oklahoma with drizzle. Has been drizzle or pouring down for three days. Doesn't look any better for the week.

After 55 year compromise is Bobbie gets her way and I get mine. (well some times it works out that way)

We are going to KC to see Bobbies sister who has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.

Herman

Ouch!  Give Bobbie a hug and my wish for recovery....a friend spent 14 months, back/forth to MDA with stage 4 and is now OK!  That was her 4th battle with cancer, in 12 years!

When I hear Miami, OK. I think Newell...Oh well. :P

50 minutes ago, manholt said:

When I hear Miami, OK. I think Newell...Oh well. :P

Thank you Joe and Carl.

Carl,

Drove through their lot Saturday. Lots of unit on the pre-owned line. There were a number of what looked like new coaches. Maybe waiting on delivery. 

Speaking of new, I wonder how long their PDI takes, 1- 2 days?

Herman

A few years ago we were camped in Grove, OK, in a 5th wheel and needed a part.  Called Newell, they had it, so we drove up to Miami.  The receptionist had a chalk board behind her desk with a list of owners for whom they were currently building coaches.  We recognized most of them....race car drivers.

They laugh there at Newell about some of the race car drivers and their coaches. One in particular has 6 Newells and one is in for detailing at most any time. They say that they can cover their labor with just the adult beverage container they get out of the coaches.:D:rolleyes:

Herman

Thinking about buying a new Car?

THE CORVETTE

A retired older couple returned to a Corvette dealership where the salesman had just sold the car they had been interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.

The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply,"Young man, I thought you said you would hold that cartill we raised the $85,000 asking price. Yet I just overheard you closed the deal for $72,000 to the lovely young lady there. And if I remember right, you had insisted there was no way you could discount this model.

The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water. "Well, what can I tell you?  She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her over there, how could I resist?", replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and handed the Corvette’s keys to the old man. "There you go," she said. "I told you I could get that idiot to lower the price.  See you later Daddy, Happy Father's day."

Once again the message is ... don't mess with seniors!!

ut a new car? This may help.

If Corvette would make a mid or rear engine model, Linda & I would fit. :rolleyes:  We do, in 90% of German and Italian sport's cars! :)  Our problem is, we don't have a blond bombshell, for a grand daughter! :lol:

3 hours ago, manholt said:

If Corvette would make a mid or rear engine model, Linda & I would fit. :rolleyes:  We do, in 90% of German and Italian sport's cars! :)  Our problem is, we don't have a blond bombshell, for a grand daughter! :lol:

You can borrow my younger daughter, she brutal with negotiations also with her attitude. 

Herman, that’s hilarious!

I enjoyed the joke.

We are getting everything checked and loaded to head to Happy Trails RV Resort in Surprise, AZ next Monday, October 29th. If anyone will be in that area, please look us up. Would love to visit.