hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Ross.

You out there until Spring?  Does the weather/low humidity, make it easier for Melanie ?  Have a safe journey!  :D

I just wanted to report, I had the coach out for a run today and had no problems.:D

As a concession, preventive measure, that we may have some colder weather later( it was 78 today) I have switched to the white bottle of Diesel Kleen. Better to be ready.

Bill

Since anything goes here, here is another one.

Two attractive young ladies was out walking one night in a new to them neighborhood. They came upon a cemetery and was frightened to walk past it, along came an astute young man who walked them past the cemetery. Once past the cemetery the gentleman asked why they were so frightened, and of course they both chimed out that they were afraid of ghost. To this remark, the young man replied, I was also frightened by them, but that was back before I died. 

8 hours ago, kaypsmith said:

Since anything goes here, here is another one.

Two attractive young ladies was out walking one night in a new to them neighborhood. They came upon a cemetery and was frightened to walk past it, along came an astute young man who walked them past the cemetery. Once past the cemetery the gentleman asked why they were so frightened, and of course they both chimed out that they were afraid of ghost. To this remark, the young man replied, I was also frightened by them, but that was back before I died. 

:lol:

LOL.  That's a good one!

24 shopping day's to Christmas!  Time to put in my order, for a Smoked Turkey....Tyler, Texas. :)

3 hours ago, manholt said:

LOL.  That's a good one!

24 shopping day's to Christmas!  Time to put in my order, for a Smoked Turkey....Tyler, Texas. :)

We want pictures...

Goggle...Greenburg Smoked Turkeys. They are the best of the Best.  Shipped anywhere in the World, by UPS...My cousin in Sweden, turned me onto them, and I live here! 

Jim, had to order Community Coffee from Walmart.com. The closet store to is that carries it is in Claymont DE. That’s over an hour away. I ordered enough for free shipping.

As Carl said,

Merry Christmas to all

and a

Happy New Year.

Be safe and say a prayer for all our Active Military Personnel around the world and for all our Veterans

Herman

Well, we started with Smoked Turkey...16 people later, we are now, also getting Smoked ham, baked turkey and a goose!  Don't even want to think about all the side dishes and desserts!   The smoked bird arrived by UPS this morning! 

Most of these folks, are retired Farmers (that means the kids run the farms), from Northern Indiana and Ohio.  

Joe,  that brisket is daily fare here! :lol: Hope it turns out to be a good one for you...:D 

6 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

As Carl said,

Merry Christmas to all

and a

Happy New Year.

Be safe and say a prayer for all our Active Military Personnel around the world and for all our Veterans

Herman

Same to you.

42 minutes ago, rfsod48 said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all! We will be Texas bound the 26th, getting everything ready.

We will try to get ready. Where are you headed in Texas.

Bill

We will go to Galveston, Corpus Christi and then to RGV. Depending on how my wife is doing we may go back to Big Bend. Otherwise we will go to San Antonio and hill country. Probably head home late March or early April.

7 hours ago, manholt said:

Joe,  that brisket is daily fare here! :lol: Hope it turns out to be a good one for you...:D 

Stand by for photos. I’m getting up at 5am to get the fire rolling.

8 hours ago, manholt said:

Wonder what the weather is like at 5am...here is suppose to be 58 and p/c with a high of 70!  :D😎

28 degrees:o