hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Thanks for the links Bill. Shoot, now I'm excited to get out there and see if I can break

some TX records.

Yes we are having a cool rainey patch of weather. Must be why they call it the rainy season. :lol:

TODAY: Cloudy skies with scattered (40%) showers during the day. Winds: SE 10-25. High: 68.

TONIGHT: Cloudy skies with widespread (100%) showers and storms. Strong to severe storms possible. Winds: SE 10-20. Low: 56.

WEDNESDAY: Widespread (100%) showers and storms in the morning. Activity moves east...then clearing skies and warm temperatures. Winds: SW 15-20. High: 72.

Bill

Been looking at the radar and weather, we will get the tail end tomorrow night and Fri.  Hope no hail or high gust winds as advertised...we will prepare for it. 🙏

15 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

We had some nasty winds last night 75-85 mph wind gust. Lots of tree branches down. I was lucky with no major damage.

Bill

Holy smackerel.

Bill was lucky!  The plains had a 100 mph sustained. :blink:  The millibar pressure dropped from 1,001 to 970 ! :wacko: 

We are in Abilene, Texas and Carl wants to cook up a Texas treat. He says he can skin it but doesn't have a pot to cook it in. Can anyone get him one big enough?

:D:rolleyes:

Herman

mail.jpg

2 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

We are in Abilene, Texas and Carl wants to cook up a Texas treat. He says he can skin it but doesn't have a pot to cook it in. Can anyone get him one big enough?

:D:rolleyes:

Herman

mail.jpg

:lol: Don't give him any Ideas!

I saw your photo on Facebook, looked like fun

Herman, I told you, you got to kill it first.  Then we'll cook it ! :rolleyes::wacko:

The Dillo is in Buffalo Gap at a working ranch, that also has a Steak House Restaurant...$$$.  About 22 miles, south of Abilene! 

HermanMullins, you remember what Wille Nelson said about eating Armadillos in his Bandolero movie, right?

anyone headed to hill country next weekend? Burnet has the bluebonnet festival. we will be at sunset point park in marble falls

I think Wayne is.  We'll be at the Crawfish Rally in Rayn, LA.  Back in Burnet by 4/18, I'll check to see if your still there!

It's always nice when everything works after storage. I'm fortunate we have such mild winters and I store mine in my shop and we also use it year around.

Jim

6 hours ago, jleamont said:

Proud to say everything works! :D

That is to bad you won't have anything to post about on the forums.:P Now you will have to start a upgrade project.;)

Bill

I resemble that thought...each month I get the FMCA  RVLiving magazine and Joe, like others, is using his coach, for a place to stay, while remodeling a very important part of his Family's Home!   You would not expect Joe, to dig 7 holes in his yard, would you? :rolleyes::P