hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Sure sorry to hear that...your last sentence is the bottom line.  As an old colonel told me years ago, "if money will fix it, it's not a problem."

Don't tell my kids that. They always say I'm spending their inheritance. What the don't know is that there isn't much inheritance!:D

It became part of the passenger floor board. Well most of it anyway.

So, a week or so later Earlene asked me to go get some moer Pho. As I'm walking out the door she says, "Don't spill it this time, and don't hit anything with my car!" I was driving her precious 2004 Lincoln Towncar.

What did you expect her to say?

My DW would've said, " walk, you ain't driving my car".  The only time she allows me to drive her car is when I chauffeur her. FWIW, the best driving and riding auto i ever owned was s Lincoln Mark V., but it was not a town car, it liked the open road.

I had a Lincoln Mark 8. The faster you would go the lower to the ground it would get. One day I tested it on the flats and at 120 it would go into passing gear.

I got rid of it before I did something real stupid all the time.

Well, you know my wife's condition so if she wants to go anywhere it had to be in her car so she gave me permission to get gas and go to the grocery store by myself..