I know it's old but still runs good and drives like your riding on a cloud. She has a 251 HP 3208 cat with a 4 speed Allison transmission set up on a Crown bus chassis.  1985 39 foot Vogue II you don't see very many of them. The were in many movies in their time.20171015_141756.thumb.jpg.6a6de6ea1c1dcdf5a920606850941504.jpg

Back around 1988 I test drove maybe a 35 foot? Bluebird. Had a 3208 Cat for power. Ran well. 

Your Vogue is sharp looking.

If memory serves me, it had air leveling...always reminds me of a Revcon on steroids! :wub:

Byron.  Blue Bird 35', 1985 with 3208...:) My DW at the time, told me to trade it in on a 1987 Barth! :angry:

Loved it...My DW was trying to do a "one upmanship", on her Sister!  Stupid.

The Bird is one of, if not, the best production coach ever built...:wub:

The FC Bluebird that I test drove was a trade in at a new Bluebird Dealer near Havre de Grace Md. It was probably about the age of your first, Erniee. Wish that I had bough it. A very substantial coach.

In my travels spanning a bunch of years, I have seen just a few Vogues. Always like their styling, but never in one.

36 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

I clean mine and never had them look like that.

Herman

I bet it's all in the lighting...

We had one, bought in 1976, rear engine, bunk bed, rear bath, a dream to ride in!  GMC was my 2nd choice, but too short.  When Vogue came out, it was high dollar for the time!  Overland was another coach, ahead of it's time!

Joe,

I will give it a try. I would love to get a shine on my windshield like that. (Now if I can only get Carl to apply it for me in Gillette :rolleyes:)

Thanks for the heads up.

Herman

2 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Joe,

I will give it a try. I would love to get a shine on my windshield like that. (Now if I can only get Carl to apply it for me in Gillette :rolleyes:)

Thanks for the heads up.

Herman

If you dump the suspension, he could probably reach it :P

The best part is the rain just skids off, no wipers needed, bugs also clean up easier, that will be a huge help in Texas!

FIVE.  I have it, but prefer Rainex exterior and interior....available any where at anytime!  We keep the Rejex in the garage.