American Coach uses Geocell 2300.

When you have future questions, it would help if you add the make/model/year of your coach in your signature. 

I'm having RV Armor put on mine the 17th.  A lot of options out there, for every wallet.  I want to do it one time, finished with that.  

Would be a big help for you,  in the future, if we knew the make, model, year of your RV.

Carl,
Who/what are you going to use. The ones that come to your home or one of the fixed locations. Reviews are mixed.

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Carl,
Who/what are you going to use. The ones that come to your home or one of the fixed locations. Reviews are mixed.

I think the reviews are mixed do to two companies, two completely different products, almost the identical name. One is like spray paint the other is a new roof over in thick plastic. 

Wayne.

RV Armor!  At my site in Gillette, WY.,  It's not the spray on!  $140 a foot, from seal of front cap to seal of end cap, is 40 feet on my rig! My Attorney, loves the warranty, he's having his 2018 Newmar 45 done!  :) 

I have seen the RV Armor video and it is a two stage roll on with prep of more thicker stuff around joints. Looks good and that may be the on I go with if I decide to.

Wayne, I looked into it on the last coach to go over the rubber roof, impressive stuff! They have a demo at their booth at Hershey every year. It’s definitely a once and done application. My only concern is if you have to remove anything from the roof your cutting it, I guess they’ll touch it up afterwards.

According to the video if the AC or other roof items need to be replaced they will come to you and fix the repair.

Life of the coach warranty and transferable to the next owner!  :wub:

If I need to replace anything on the roof, I'm quite sure that it will cost a few bills!  I will post any pertinent information, after installation....Herman can come and watch. :P

22 hours ago, Pawoodtx said:

Wayne,

Are you thinking they will come repair it at no charge?🤷‍♂️

Paul

No Paul, I would expect there would be a charge.The material itself is probably expensive.  You can go to RVArmor.com for information.