fagnaml

Mobile RV Repair in Houston Area

This past weekend I put my Onan 7500 Watt Quiet Diesel generator through it's monthly 30 minute exercise under full load.  While running, I noticed a small'ish coolant leak from under the metal housing on the 'driver side' of the generator (hopefully a hose leak as described elsewhere on the forum).   Not wanting to take the motorhome back to RV Masters for another 2-3 week stay, I "Googled" Onan generator repairs in the Houston area and discovered a mobile RV repair business by the name of CJC Generators and Mobile RV Repair which is located in Katy, TX near my home --> http://www.cjcgenerators.com/index.html

I called the owner "William" and by phone he is very professional and seems quite knowledgeable.  Before using his services, I am wondering if any forum members in the Houston area have experience with CJC Generators and Mobile RV Repair?  If the answer is "yes", was your experience/service from them good or bad?   

Thanks for any feedback you may have!

Mike.

When Linda and I were in Rayne, LA., last April (Crusin Cajun Rally).  We both had our coaches serviced by RV Mobil Lube of Houston 866-785-8237. rvmobillube.com

I will use no other!  Give them a call, he will come to you!  CC are the only ones, he will go to LA for.