I’m doing research on braking systems for towing a Jeep Wrangler.  I will be pulling it with a 2011 Winnebago Tour. I appreciate any advise and recommendations. 

Blue Ox Patriot II.  Light, portable, no installation, take it with you when changing MHs or toads, has a remote you carry in the MH to control the settings.

X3 M&G, our 2nd Wrangler with M&G, simple and works flawlessly and FULLY Proportional, which is important to me.

Another M&G supporter. I used it on a 2005 Wrangler, 2016 Wrangler and now a 2018 GMC Canyon. Like Joe, I wanted a fully proportional braking system.

+whatever-it's-up-to-now on M&G

Had it on my Honda CR-V. Now on my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. As someone mentioned, they are super people and totally stand behind the product. The engineering of it is fantastic. Cuts my braking distance by at least 25%, maybe more.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:07 AM, jleamont said:

I sense sarcasm...:P

No sarcasm, just fact, have now received it, all I need do now is install it. Only problem that I have is the instructions are a poor photocopy and some of the print is too light to read. I have tried to find a better copy online, and have failed so far. I did lots of research, and decided that this was the best unit for the money. Just have had too many projects to accomplish before this one.:rolleyes: You wont believe how long the honey do list is!:wub: