robandbarb

Thor Aria refrigerator falling out of wall.

My 2018 Thor Aria 3401 refrigerator fell out of wall on first trip ,2 weeks old . Thor service in Elkhart put it back in . It is coming out again. Talk to 3 guys at Thor Diesel Rally ,Oct. 2017 that had same problem. Can anyone think of someway I could try and secure it myself ,since it is out of warranty?  Any help on how to secure it myself would be appreciated. Robert. 

Need to fasten it to the floor.  If you can't reach behind, you can screw down brackets that will slip over the base in the rear, similar to a stove that is used the keep the stove from tipping over when a child sits on an open oven door.  Take the front grill off and screw to base to the floor.

The Thor Aria refrigerator is connected different than any I have ever seen. Not engineered to stay in wall very good .Connected at top and bottom but not good enough . You would have to see a Thor Aria to see what I mean. Thor needs to change this, they wont listen to me , just say there is not a problem, even when I told them I had talked to others with same problem.

On 7/18/2018 at 8:04 AM, robandbarb said:

The Thor Aria refrigerator is connected different than any I have ever seen

Can you photo it and attach the photos?