Allbrite

ATV/UTV Unrestricted Trails near Class A ready campgrounds

Question

Hi All, New to FMCA, & RVing, we just purchased our first RV & heading out for our first outing.

Would like to hear back from anyone who has been places where you can rent UTVs-ATVs for some good off road trail riding. Also have an issue where we personally have

a JAPANESE MINI TRUCK - "KEI" TRUCKS. I KNOW SOME STATE RUN TRAIL SYSTEMS LIKE HATFIELD & McCOY IN WV, WILL NOT LET US USE OUR LITTLE TRUCK> 53" WIDE ***Anyone who owns one of these

cool little trucks near us please let me know. - We live in Southwestern Virginia (Roanoke-Bedford)  ALSO - BEING ABLE TO FIND A CAMPGROUND NEAR TRAIL SYSTEMS THAT CAN ACCOMMODATE

CLASS A RVS (39' TO 45') LONG

MINI_TRUCK_010.JPG

3 answers to this question

Many, Many places in and all over Arizona on BLM lands if you can there it is allowed. In Colorado many restrictions. Many areas also in Utah it can be used. s it 4 wheel drive as that would limit is used. Cute.  I know when I was in Japan in the late 60's they had many little rigs like that and equally large, unlike anything we had in this country carrying enormous loads unlike anything we carried.

Herman.  The name is Tonka & sold in Norway, under that name.  VW used to make one also! :P

Lot's of State's west of the Mississippi, to play off road.  My coach is 45 + foot and have never had a problem finding a RV park from  California to MA!:)