ronrivera55

Travel mode problem

Hi, I have a 2005 Beaver Monterrey and am having a problem with the coaches losing air on the drivers side when i put the coach on travel mode. I order to get it level I have to park, put on the air brake , level out the coach thenhope it doesn’t lean back on one side after a put the coach on drive.  Any suggestions are surely appreciated.

ronivera55. Welcome to the Forum!

From your post it sounds like there is air valve not closing or a leak that is more pronounced when traveling. 

You best move would be to have the air ride system looked at.

Rich.

Irrespective of the root cause, you definitely need to get it fixed before driving very far or you could do serious damage.

Ron I had a similar problem a few years ago.  My coach leaned so far to the left that I felt like I could reach out and touch the road.  It turned out to be the "travel" solenoid on the rear 6 pack valve assembly.  It is really tucked up above the rear axle.  It quit working so the coach wasn't able to go into travel mode.  The travel mode light did not light up either.  About 90 dollars for the solenoid at a Newmar dealer I think it was.  Good luck.

Ron.  Welcome to the Forum!

Take your coach to Freightliner and have it found & fixed.  ASAP!

Carl